With flimsy trays or messy strips, drugstore bleaching solutions aren’t easy to use. Plus, the results are often underwhelming to the people using these products. This is why we want to save you some time, by encouraging you to come to LakeCrest Dental for professional bleaching. Our whitening treatments are:
- Developed to Be Stronger – Consumer bleaching solutions have a greater percentage of “fillers” to keep them shelf-stable. Our bleaching products have extra active ingredients, so they do a much better job.
- Simpler to Use – Forget about irritating strips! You’ll have a much easier time getting complete coverage with our bleaching solutions.
- More Versatile – You can go with an in-office procedure for the quickest results or home treatments for the convenience of whitening whenever you would like.
- Whitening for Life – When you got whitening, you can sign ups for our whitening for life program for just $99.
- Backed by Your Dental Care Staff – If you face any troubles, our team is right there to help! You’ll obtain faster and more full replies from us than from an online FAQ or product insert.
Your Smile is in Great Hands
Along with whitening, you find other services to keep your smile looking and feeling good, such as:
- General Dentistry – To boost your smile with bleaching and other aesthetic solutions, you need to begin with healthy teeth. Visit us regularly for general oral treatment like exams and cleanings to keep your smile in wonderful shape.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental damage happens. We can repair it with restorative dental treatment like fillings and crowns when it does. We can replace them with bridges, dentures, or dental implants if you’ve lost teeth.
- Teeth Implants – Unlike alternative teeth replacements, implants keep the bone in your jaw sturdy and healthy.
- Oral Surgery – There’s no need to see an external specialist since we can extract troublesome teeth and perform ridge augmentations and sinus lifts.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer multiple services to upgrade your smile, such as dental veneers and tooth bonding.
For teeth whitening in Coweta, OK or other smile solutions, call LakeCrest Dental today at 918-205-4492 or fill out our .