Though dental implants are a great way to replace teeth, certain kinds of implants require months of healing before teeth replacements can be attached to them. You may need additional procedures like a bone graft before you can even get implants. Ask Dr. John Rogers if you’re a candidate for All-on-4® dental implants in Broken Arrow, an innovative treatment that takes much of the hassle out of getting implants.Doctor John Rogers on All-on-4 Implants Read Transcript
All-on-4 dental implants is an amazing option because every patient deserves to be able to chew confidently and predictably. And a denture in and of itself can provide adequate results, sometimes lackluster results, sometimes frustrating results. If we can put an All-on-4 option into a patient's treatment plan and give them some confidence and stability with their function, it can be life changing.
I had a patient who actually had had, she'd been living with partial dentures on top and bottom for years. Her remaining teeth were failing, and she kind of came in as a last result. She's like, “I have to do something.” Well, we convinced her that All-on-4 on top and bottom with the implants would be a really fantastic solution. She was a little apprehensive, but she said yes. She did. And it was really amazing and rewarding when that patient got to the end of the road with the treatment. Those dentures are locked in on the All-on-4 implants, and she is telling us how she is eating salad for the first time in years. She functioned better with prosthetic teeth on four implants than she did with half of her natural teeth. That was life changing for her and really exciting.
An All-on-4® dental implants procedure is:
- Less Complicated – Instead of using a dental implant for each new tooth, Dr. Rogers will attach a full arch of replacement teeth to four implants. This means the procedure can be completed fairly quickly. Recovery is shorter too, since just four implants are used.
- More Affordable – The procedure typically costs less than a treatment that involves more implants.
- A Fast Return to Your Full Smile – Because of the way the implants are placed in your jaw, it’s usually possible to get your implants and replacement teeth all in one appointment. You can begin smiling and eating with your new teeth right away.
To find out if All-on-4® Dental Implants is right for your smile, call our office at 918-205-4492.
Get Your All-on-4® Dental Implants From an Expert Implant Dentist
Dr. Rogers is a fellow with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the world’s largest dental implant organization. He both places and restores dental implants, so you can get your entire treatment completed by one doctor, in one place. Because careful placement is the key to a successful All-on-4 procedure, he uses 3D imaging and computer-guided implant placement to ensure your placement goes perfectly.
If you’re still nervous about All-on-4, even with Dr. Rogers’ experience and our cutting-edge technology, you can choose from different kinds of safe dental sedation.
After your procedure, you will enjoy oral function similar to what you experienced with your natural teeth. Unlike dentures, an All-on-4 restoration:
- Leaves your palate exposed in your upper jaw – so you’ll be able to more fully taste your food
- Keeps your replacement teeth from slipping or becoming dislodged
- Doesn’t require any adhesive to keep your teeth in place
If you’d like to find out more about Broken Arrow All-on-4® dental implants, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492. You can also make an appointment online. Our office is in Vandever Acres Shopping Center. It’s especially convenient if you live or work in ZIP codes 74011, 74012, 74014, 74133, 74136, 74429, 74105, 74132, 74134, or 74063.