If you need oral surgery in Broken Arrow, you want it to be quick, comfortable, and precise. That describes your experience at LakeCrest Dental. Your oral surgery procedures will go smoothly, thanks to:
- Advanced technology like panoramic X-rays, which helps us plan and perform your treatment
- Your experienced dentist who keeps their skills up-to-date through extensive continuing education
- Comforts like massage chairs and Netflix for a welcome distraction while we work
- A choice of different kinds of dental sedation to soothe your nerves
Oral Surgery Procedures Prepare You For Dental Implants
Because our team is skilled in implant dentistry, it’s not surprising that we offer oral surgery procedures to help prepare you for placement of dental implants. You can get:
- A Sinus Lift – This procedure is needed when you don’t have enough space in your upper jaw for implants. It adds bone between your upper jaw and your sinuses to create a sturdy foundation for your implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – There are lots of ways to experience bone loss: a tooth extraction, gum disease, developmental defects, or an injury. No matter why your bone has shrunk, this procedure restores it, improving your jaw’s health and appearance.
Your dentist can also comfortably extract teeth, including wisdom teeth.
Stay Comfortable During Your Dental Surgery
Almost any experience, including an oral surgery procedure, is more pleasant with a massage, so you’ll appreciate our comfortable massage chairs. If you really want to feel cozy, ask for a pillow and blanket. If you’re still feeling nervous, squeeze a stress ball or ask about our sedation dentistry. Since there are many degrees of dental anxiety, we offer sedation in addition to effective local anesthetic:
- Inhaled sedation or laughing gas
- Oral conscious sedation in the form of a pill