Get a Straight Smile With Clear Aligners in Broken Arrow, OK
Everyone is thrilled with the end result of wearing traditional braces: a straight smile. But it’s hard to get as excited about actually wearing them. Not only will you have a metallic smile for years, but you’ll need to avoid at least some of your favorite foods to keep them out of your braces. With clear aligners, you’ll get your straight smile – without the downsides of metal braces.Doctor John Rogers on Clear Aligners Braces Read Transcript
I love clear aligners for many reasons. One of the main reasons is because they're clear. We have many, many adult patients in clear aligners. They're straightening their teeth, and no one has any idea that they're doing that. I'm actually wearing my clear aligners right now. So clear aligners are amazing because they allow you to orthodontically straighten your teeth, and no one knows that it's happening. They're convenient, they allow you to clean your teeth normally, brush, floss, just like you would without the clear aligners. And we can achieve a result sometimes in a fraction of the time that we would with traditional brackets and wires.
Compared to braces, dental aligners are:
- Discreet – Since your clear plastic aligners fit snugly over your smile, few people will even notice you’re wearing them.
- Comfortable – There are no metal wires or brackets to irritate your cheeks and other sensitive spots inside your mouth.
- Convenient – Since you can remove your aligners for meals, you’ll be able to eat whatever you want.
- Great for Oral Hygiene – Removable aligners make it easier to keep your teeth clean.
Ready to see if aligners are the right orthodontic treatment for you? Call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492.
Choose From Our Orthodontic Options
Because every smile is different, we offer multiple orthodontics options. Whether you have a misaligned bite or just a small gap or other minor cosmetic flaw, you’ll find the right aligner. Some solutions straighten teeth in as few as three months.
Your choices include:
- Invisalign – Unlike some dentists, we offer a full range of solutions from this popular brand. They range from express treatments like Invisalign Lite that can be completed in three to six months to Invisalign Teen, a special system that includes indicators to show if aligners are worn the recommended amount of time.
- ClearCorrect – These aligners are made as you go, so it’s easier to make adjustments to your treatment. They are often more affordable than Invisalign.
Complement Your Straight Smile With Other Cosmetic Treatments
Once your smile is straight, you may be interested in other cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Further beautify your smile with:
- Dental veneers
- Teeth whitening
- Tooth bonding
To schedule a consultation to discuss clear aligners, call 918-205-4492.