Everyone is thrilled with the end result of wearing braces: a straight smile. But it’s hard to get as excited about actually wearing them. Not only will you have a metallic smile for years, but you’ll need to avoid at least some of your favorite foods to keep them out of your braces. With clear aligners in Broken Arrow, you’ll get your straight smile – without the downsides of metal braces.
Compared to braces, dental aligners are:
- Discreet – Since your clear plastic aligners fit snugly over your smile, few people will even notice you’re wearing them.
- Comfortable – There are no metal wires or brackets to irritate your cheeks and other sensitive spots inside your mouth.
- Convenient – Since you can remove your aligners for meals, you’ll be able to eat whatever you want.
- Great for Oral Hygiene – Removable aligners make it easier to keep your teeth clean.
Ready to see if aligners are the right orthodontic treatment for you? Call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492. You’ll get 10 percent off your orthodontic treatment when you join the LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan.
Our Orthodontic Aligners Give You Flawless Teeth in as Few as Three Months
Because every smile is different, we offer more than one orthodontic option. Whether you have a misaligned bite or just a small gap or other minor cosmetic flaw, you’ll find the right aligner. Some solutions straighten teeth in as few as three months.
Your choices include:
- Invisalign – Unlike some dentists, we offer a full range of solutions from this popular brand. They range from express treatments like Invisalign Lite that can be completed in three to six months to Invisalign Teen, a special system that includes indicators to show if aligners are worn the recommended amount of time.
- ClearCorrect – ClearCorrect aligners are made as you go, so it’s easier to make adjustments to your treatment. They are often more affordable than Invisalign.
Complement Your Improved Smile With Other Cosmetic Treatments
Once your smile is straight, you may be interested in other cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Further beautify your smile with:
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Bonding