Good oral hygiene at home, including daily brushing and flossing, is the most important way to keep your mouth healthy. Regular dental cleanings and exams in Broken Arrow, however, are also essential to maintaining good dental health.
When you visit us, our helpful team will:
- Remove harmful bacteria that causes tooth decay and gum disease
- Polish your teeth so they look and feel great
- Identify potential problems in their early stages, when they are relatively easy to treat
- Suggest preventive treatments to supplement your hygiene routine and keep your teeth healthy
- Address all your dental goals and concerns
We recommend a dental exam and professional cleaning every six months. To book an appointment, call 918-205-4492.
Stay Comfortable During Your Dental Exam
We use some of the latest dental technology to make your dental exams more comfortable, including:
- Digital X-rays – These are faster than traditional X-rays and don’t require us to put bulky film in your mouth. Plus, they use a fraction of the radiation, so they are better for your long-term health.
- Intraoral Cameras – These handheld cameras let us look into every nook and cranny of your mouth, with less poking and prodding.
We provide lots of comfort amenities too, including massage chairs, blankets and pillows, and the ability to listen to music or watch Netflix while we work.
Take Advantage of Preventive Dentistry
Even with regular checkups, you can still develop cavities and other dental problems. Dr. John Rogers might suggest preventive dental treatments to keep your teeth in top shape, such as:
- Dental Sealants – When applied to hard-to-clean areas like back teeth, sealants create a barrier between your teeth and the harmful bacteria that causes cavities.
- Fluoride Applications – These treatments offer added protection against cavities for at-risk patients, from young children to adults with dry mouth.
For dental cleanings and exams in Broken Arrow, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492. Our office is conveniently located near several schools, including Wolf Creek Elementary School, Oliver Middle School, and Broken Arrow Freshman Academy.