General Dentistry in Broken Arrow, OK Is Saving Smiles
Healthy smiles are the result of consistent oral hygiene habits. You should brush and floss daily. You also should get regular dental cleanings and exams to prevent and treat problems early. At LakeCrest Dental, general dentistry can help you and your family in multiple ways:Doctor John Rogers on General Dentistry Read Transcript
You know, general dentistry in 2018 means a lot more than it did, even 10 years ago. We do a lot more than just fillings and cleanings. What we're doing is, we are educating patients on all the services that we have to offer. Which are very extensive and sometimes eye opening for patients. Because, you know, one of the conversations we'll have with, especially new patients is, “Here's what we see. And here's what we can provide for you.” And sometimes, we'll just have major light bulbs going off in these patients minds, because they just had no idea.
And I think it's important to sit down and just converse with a patient. Listen to what they feel that they need. And then, provide them some options. Because often times, they'll be an option in general dentistry that a patient doesn't know exists, and they have long thought that there was not solution to the concern that they have. So, to sit down and really have a dialogue with a patient about all the services we can provide in general dentistry, can be a life changing moment for that patient.
- Improve and maintain your oral health
- Find and fix small issues before they get out of hand
- Allow you to feel the confidence that comes with a healthy smile
To keep your teeth free from cavities and gum disease, schedule your next dental checkup with us. Call 918-205-4492 to visit our Broken Arrow, OK dentist office.
Making a Little Effort Can Mean a Lot for Your Teeth
Great smiles won’t stay that way for long if you don’t treat your teeth right. Harmful bacteria will take any opportunity to damage teeth or infect your gums. Dr. John Rogers and the rest of our team can help you fight to keep your teeth healthy and strong.
In addition to cleanings and exams, we offer other general dental services to help protect your smile:
- Dental Sealants – These become a barrier between bad bacteria and your teeth. They are proven to reduce your risk for tooth decay.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnish – With either option, you will be making your smile stronger and your teeth more resistant to cavities.
- Gum Disease Treatment — We focus on non-surgical periodontal treatments, like scaling and root planing, to get your gums back in good shape.
- Mouthguards – Whether you play sports or grind your teeth in your sleep, we can design a custom-fitted mouthguard to protect your smile.
- Nutritional Counseling – If you have questions about how the things you eat and drink affect your oral health, we can help you find answers to make healthy decisions.
You also can have full digital X-rays, which are invaluable for finding problems that may not be apparent. If you are having trouble with dry mouth or bad breath, we can work with you to find a solution to those problems as well.
For patients with dental anxiety, you can take comfort knowing that we offer pain-free cleanings. With laughing gas, you can stay relaxed and comfortable while we focus on caring for your teeth.
Give Yourself a Reason to Show Off Your Teeth
Healthy smiles happen as the result of a good oral health routine. That should include brushing your teeth twice daily, flossing every day, and visiting us twice a year for cleanings and exams.
Whenever you visit us, you can trust that your comfort matters as much as your oral health. We have massage chairs and stress balls. You can borrow a blanket and a pillow to feel cozy. If you prefer a distraction, we’ll be happy to play music or turn on one of your favorite TV shows. We can even give you some lip balm and water so your lips and mouth don’t feel dry.
Whether you choose to take advantage of our comfort options is up to you. Our hope is to show you that general dentistry in Broken Arrow, OK can be pain-free, productive, and pleasant, too. To learn more about us or to request an appointment at LakeCrest Dental, call 918-205-4492 or contact us online.