Healthy smiles are the result of consistent oral hygiene habits. You should brush and floss daily. You also should get regular general dentist visits for dental cleanings and exams to prevent and treat problems early. General dentistry in Broken Arrow can help you and your family in multiple ways:
- Improve and maintain your oral health
- Find and fix small issues before they get out of hand
- Allow you to feel the confidence that comes with a healthy smile
To keep your teeth free from cavities and gum disease, schedule your next dental checkup with our general dentist. Call 918-205-4492 to visit LakeCrest Dental. Ask how our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan can help you afford your routine care and much more.
Routine General Dental Care Keeps Your Teeth Healthy & Strong
Great smiles won’t stay that way for long if you don’t treat your teeth right. Harmful bacteria will take any opportunity to damage teeth or infect your gums. General dentist Dr. John Rogers and the rest of our team can help you fight to keep your teeth healthy and strong.
In addition to cleanings and exams, our general dentist offers other dental services to help protect your smile:
- Dental Sealants – These become a barrier between bad bacteria and your teeth. They are proven to reduce your risk for tooth decay.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnish – With either option, you will be making your smile stronger and your teeth more resistant to cavities.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We focus on non-surgical periodontal treatments, like scaling and root planing, to get your gums back in good shape.
- Mouthguards – Whether you play sports or grind your teeth in your sleep, we can design a custom-fitted mouthguard to protect your smile.
- Nutritional Counseling – If you have questions about how the things you eat and drink affect your oral health, we can help you find answers to make healthy decisions.
We take full digital X-rays, which are invaluable for finding problems that may not be apparent. If you are having trouble with dry mouth or bad breath, we will work with you to find a solution to those problems as well.
For patients with dental anxiety, you can take comfort knowing that we offer pain-free cleanings. With laughing gas, you’ll stay relaxed and comfortable while we focus on caring for your teeth.
Give Yourself a Reason to Show Off Your Teeth
Healthy smiles happen as the result of a good oral health routine. That should include brushing your teeth twice daily, flossing every day, and visiting us twice a year for cleanings and exams.
Whenever you visit us, you can trust that your comfort matters as much as your oral health. We have massage chairs and stress balls. You can borrow a blanket and a pillow to feel cozy. If you prefer a distraction, we’ll be happy to play music or turn on one of your favorite TV shows. We can even give you some lip balm and water so your lips and mouth don’t feel dry.
General dentistry in Broken Arrow can be pain-free, productive, and pleasant. To find out more about us or to request an appointment from our general dentist at LakeCrest Dental, call 918-205-4492 or schedule online.