- Get a complete set of functional teeth
- Attach new teeth to dental implants
- Choose from several denture options
According to the American College of Prosthodontists, more than 36 million Americans don’t have any teeth. If you’re one of them, let Dr. John Rogers bring your smile back with dentures in Broken Arrow. These replacement teeth are one of the oldest dental restorations, with origins dating back to 2,500 BC.Doctor John Rogers on Dentures Read Transcript
Doctor John Rogers on Dentures
The reason I love dentures is because we can provide an amazing rehabilitation for a patient who maybe had no other option. Dentures in 2018 are very lifelike. One of my favorite things to do is have a patient who has some remaining natural teeth, but we're in a position where we need to extract the remaining teeth, but we have a template by which we can design a denture that looks completely natural for that patient. When we are done with the procedure, the patient is surprised how natural they look. I love doing dentures.
Their longstanding popularity isn’t surprising. They will:
- Give you an entire mouthful of teeth
- Enable you to chew so you can enjoy more foods
- Fill out your face so you won’t have sunken cheeks
At our office, we provide the newest types of dentures, which are attached to dental implants. In some cases, you can even get your implants and your replacement teeth on the same day! To find out more about your denture options, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492.
Implant Dentures Offer Many Benefits
Attaching replacement teeth to dental implants offers benefits you can’t get with traditional dentures. Among them:
- You’ll have a stronger bite because your implants will bear the chewing force instead of your gums.
- Your jaw will stay strong because your implants will stimulate it like natural tooth roots do.
- Your teeth won’t come loose, and you won’t need adhesive to keep them securely in place.
Explore Your Other Denture Options
Dental implant dentures aren’t for everyone. We also offer traditional dentures, full and partial. We can even make temporary dentures for you to wear while your mouth heals after your teeth are extracted.
Compared to some other teeth replacement options, traditional dentures are less invasive and more affordable. They are also more natural looking and comfortable than ever before, thanks to our high-quality materials and improved manufacturing techniques.
To see if dentures in Broken Arrow are right for your smile, call 918-205-4492 to schedule a consultation. We’ll help you find replacement teeth that look and feel great! You’ll find LakeCrest Dental in the Vandever Acres Shopping Center.