You can have healthy teeth yet still not feel as confident as you should about sharing your smile. Do something about it by taking advantage of our cosmetic dentistry. Your skilled Broken Arrow cosmetic dentist can help you make changes that will:
- Boost your self-confidence
- Create a more attractive smile
- Help you look (and maybe even feel) younger
- Improve your oral health
Your smile says a lot about you. Is yours sending the message you want other people to receive? It can with a little help from our team at LakeCrest Dental! Call 918-205-4492 today to schedule a consultation and find out how you can transform your teeth. You’ll stay comfortable during any treatment with our massage chairs and patient comfort menu. If you’re worried about discomfort, you can receive sedation.
Make the Changes You Want to See With Cosmetic Dental Services
Fair or not, the appearance of your teeth affects how other people perceive you. A nice smile can make you appear more attractive, more confident, more intelligent, and even more trustworthy. You would probably agree that those attributes could benefit you in your everyday life.
You know better than anyone what you would like to change about your smile. Odds are, we have cosmetic dental services that can help you, including:
- Dental Bonding – This is a fast and effective way to fix chipped and cracked teeth and to fill gaps between teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers can fix the same problems as bonding, but they also can make your teeth look whiter and straighter, too. Plus, they will last longer than bonding.
- Orthodontics – Using clear aligners, we can correct crooked and crowded smiles, close gaps, and fix overbites, underbites, and other bite issues.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening can go deep to remove stubborn stains better and faster than commercial whitening products. You can maintain your beautiful results with our Lifetime Teeth Whitening program. Ask our team for details.
Many patients combine multiple services as part of a smile makeover. This may involve both cosmetic and restorative dentistry to give your teeth a total transformation. If you want to make changes, talk to us and together we can come up with a plan for you.
Don’t ignore the impact cosmetic dental care can have on your oral health. Some changes can make it easier to clean around and between your teeth, which helps fight cavities and gum disease. Many patients also feel more motivated to maintain their new and improved smiles, which can lead to a more consistent approach to dental hygiene.
LakeCrest Dental can help you make changes that will give your smile a boost. Your cosmetic dentist in Broken Arrow has already helped countless patients. To see what we can do for your smile and your self-esteem, call 918-205-4492 or make an appointment .