Toothaches should never be ignored. Maybe you just have a cavity, and a tooth filling will fix your problem. Then again, you could have a tooth infection. In that case, you should schedule a root canal treatment soon. Root canals in Broken Arrow can:
- End your pain
- Restore the function of your tooth
- Prevent the infection from spreading
- Allow you to eat comfortably again
Visit LakeCrest Dental for a pain-free root canal procedure. To schedule an appointment with us, call 918-205-4492 today. We can often see emergency cases the same day. Members of our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan save 20 percent on root canal treatment.
Preserve Your Teeth With Root Canal Treatment
We prefer to save teeth whenever possible with restorative dental care. Root canal treatment can be used to keep a tooth in your mouth and preserve your smile.
During this procedure, we will do the following:
- First, we will remove the infected tissue from your tooth.
- After cleaning and sanitizing the tooth, we’ll use a special filler material called gutta-percha. This helps to strengthen the tooth and reduces your risk of reinfection.
- To complete the process, we will place a dental crown to restore the function and appearance of the tooth. This way you can eat without pain and smile without worry.
Many people are worried that getting a root canal could be painful. At LakeCrest Dental, we use local anesthesia and offer levels of dental sedation. This will give you confidence that we can treat your tooth infection without any pain.
Stop Living in Pain
You never want to have an infected tooth. But if you do have one, the worst thing you can do is ignore it. The pain can become so severe that it affects what you eat and interferes with your daily life. It also can lead to tooth loss and damage the underlying jawbone.
There’s no reason to take chances with your smile or your oral health. End your pain and suffering by getting the treatment you need. For painless root canals in Broken Arrow, schedule your appointment at LakeCrest Dental. Call us now at 918-205-4492. You can also make an appointment online.