- Find convenient hours & savings with our membership plan
- Create positive dental experiences for your child
- Enjoy full-service dentistry in one convenient place
No matter your age, you do the same things to keep your teeth healthy: brush and floss daily, limit sweet foods and drinks, and see us for dental exams twice a year. Regular exams are easier when you visit a single convenient location for family dentistry in Broken Arrow.Doctor John Rogers on Family Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor John Rogers on Family Dentistry
When a patient around the age of 3 comes in, we call it a happy visit. And our number one goal is to make that little kiddo comfortable because we have seen countless adults who had that one unfortunate experience as a child and didn't return to the dentist for sometimes decades. So if we can do anything possible to make that little 3- or 4-year-old feel comfortable coming to the dentist, we're going to do everything we can. And we have a great toy chest too.
At our office, you’ll find:
- Dental services for all ages, including preventive care like applications of fluoride
- Comfort amenities the whole family will appreciate, like Netflix and massage chairs
- Convenient location near several local schools and hours that fit your family’s schedule
- Multiple payment options to simplify paying for your family’s services, including our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan
- Emergency dental care, with same-day appointments in many cases
Dr. John Rogers and the rest of our friendly staff are committed to providing comfortable care and confident smiles to every member of your family. Call 918-205-4492 to schedule appointments for your whole crew.
Treat Your Youngest Family Members to Kid-Friendly Dentistry
One in four kids will have a cavity by the time they are 4, and more than half get a cavity by age 11. That’s why early dental care is so important. Great experiences in our chair help establish a lifelong positive association with the dentist.
To make dental appointments a rewarding experience for children, we created our Brave Kids Club. Your kids will earn certificates of membership for visits that go well. Plus, they can choose prizes and enjoy free or discounted meals at local restaurants.
Find All the Dental Services You Need Under One Roof
Our lives change as we get older, and so do our dental needs. For example, as your children’s teeth develop, they may need orthodontic treatment. Teenagers sometimes need their wisdom teeth extracted. Many adults benefit from cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry.
You’ll find a wide range of dental services at our office to meet all your family’s needs:
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings
- Gum disease treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers
- Tooth removal, including wisdom teeth extractions
- Dental implants, including mini implants
To visit a practice for quality family dentistry in Broken Arrow, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492. Our practice is located in Vandever Acres Shopping Center, not far from Wolf Creek Elementary School, Oliver Middle School, and Broken Arrow Freshman Academy.