No matter your age, you do the same things to keep your teeth healthy: brush and floss daily, limit sweet foods and drinks, and see us for dental exams twice a year. Regular exams are easier when you visit your Broken Arrow family dentist in a single convenient location.
At our office, you’ll find:
- Dental services for all ages, including preventive care like applications of fluoride
- Comfort amenities the whole family will appreciate, like Netflix and massage chairs
- Convenient location near several local schools and hours that fit your family’s schedule
- Multiple payment options to simplify paying for your family’s services, including our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan
- Emergency dental care, with same-day appointments in many cases
Our friendly team is committed to providing comfortable care and confident smiles to every member of your family. Call 918-205-4492 to schedule appointments for your whole crew.
Find All the Dental Services You Need Under One Roof
Our lives change as we get older, and so do our dental needs. For example, as your children’s teeth develop, they may need orthodontic treatment. Teenagers sometimes need their wisdom teeth extracted. Many adults benefit from cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry.
You’ll find a wide range of dental services at our office to meet all your family’s needs:
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings
- Gum disease treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers
- Tooth removal, including wisdom teeth extractions
- Orthodontic treatment with clear aligners
- Dental implants, including mini implants and a treatment that enables you to receive implants and new teeth in a single day
- Restorative care, with filings, crowns, and more
- Dentures and other teeth replacements
Dental care is especially important for your youngest family members. One in four kids will have a cavity by the time they are 4, and more than half get a cavity by age 11. That’s why early dental care is so important. Great experiences in our chair help establish a lifelong positive association with the dentist.
To make dental appointments a rewarding experience for children, we created our Brave Kids Club. Your kids will earn certificates of membership for visits that go well. Plus, they can choose prizes and enjoy free or discounted meals at local restaurants.
No member of your family should ever feel nervous while under our care. We offer two kinds of dental sedation, including kid-friendly laughing gas.
To visit a family dentist in Broken Arrow who cares about your health, comfort, and convenience, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492. You can also make an appointment . Our practice is located in Vandever Acres Shopping Center, not far from Wolf Creek Elementary School, Oliver Middle School, and Broken Arrow Freshman Academy.