We Care About Relieving Dental Anxiety in Broken Arrow, OK
Millions of people avoid oral care due to fear of the dentist. If you or someone you love is in this group, you can get help at our Broken Arrow, OK dentist office. We have several ways of relieving dental anxiety so you can:Angela D. on why she has no anxiety about visiting LakeCrest Dental Read Transcript
I cannot say enough about Dr. John Rogers... I mean I am a super nervous person. I have to come to the dentist frequently. So when I do say that I do love coming here, it really does mean a lot. I mean he did a root canal on me and I fell asleep. So I think that, as a dentist or any doctor, right? That's providing you service, that that level of comfortability and having that chairside manner is super important.
The staff, I have nothing but great things to say. They are so timely. They're really great about calling and letting me know when my appointment is. When I come in, I feel like I'm special, that I'm welcomed. I'm always welcomed with a smile. And I just feel like we have a family here.
- Get the dental care you need
- Keep your smile looking its best
- Prevent and fix oral health problems
- Make routine care easier in the future
Let us show you how comfortable modern dental care can be. Call 918-205-4492 to learn about our approach, which has helped countless patients visit LakeCrest Dental stress-free.
Understand How to Make Your Next Appointment Easier
Many patients were anxious the first time they visited us, but most of them have become regular visitors who feel more at ease seeing us today. We believe our approach to patient care – with an emphasis on your comfort – makes a difference. When you visit us, you can take advantage of:
- “Happy” Visits – Before you schedule an appointment for a cleaning or other procedure, get to know us. Make plans to talk to Dr. John Rogers and other members of our team and to ask how we handle things at our office.
- Longer Appointments – Some patients feel rushed when they sit in a dental chair. By scheduling a longer appointment, you can request to take breaks as you need them. This can keep you from feeling overwhelmed during a treatment.
- Sedation Options – We offer inhaled sedation (laughing gas) and oral sedation. We can arrange for IV sedation for more complex procedures. Any option can keep you calm and pain-free.
- Comfort Options – We also have other amenities to help you feel cozy. Many patients take advantage of the warm blankets, comfortable pillows, massage chairs, in-room televisions with Netflix, and lip balm. We’ll even turn on some music for you.
Take Control of Your Anxiety
Dental anxiety isn’t new, and it can develop for many reasons.
- Maybe you had a bad experience when you were younger.
- Maybe you heard someone else talk about a problem they had.
- Maybe your previous dentist was particularly critical of your oral health.
- Whatever your reason, it’s OK.
It’s also good to know that you can face your fears about dentistry. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. We’re also willing to make adjustments that allow you to feel relaxed and comfortable when you visit us.
Remember you can start with a happy visit to discuss ways of relieving dental anxiety. In Broken Arrow, OK, our team is here to support you every step of the way. Call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492 to learn more about what we can do for you.