Get Your Healthy Bite Back With Restorative Dentistry in Broken Arrow, OK
It’s tough to go through life without any dental damage. Whether you get a cavity or crack your tooth on a bone while eating, a damaged tooth will inconvenience you and may also cause you pain. Fortunately Broken Arrow, OK dentist Dr. John Rogers can repair your smile with restorative dentistry.Doctor John Rogers on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is the means by which we restore a tooth to health, and that can mean many, many different things. Active tooth decay, fractured teeth, ramifications of clenching and grinding, a multitude of reasons why a tooth is compromised. Through restorative dentistry, we can bring that tooth back to health. Oftentimes, that means creating a situation where that tooth can function with the other teeth in the mouth. Sometimes that involves replacing a missing tooth to provide support for the adjacent teeth. Restorative dentistry, it's kind of the nuts and bolts of dentistry. It's what we do most on a daily basis. As a result, it's probably the most common means by which we are able to provide services to get our patients back to form and function.
Our restorative dentistry procedures will:
- Restore your smile’s appearance
- Protect your teeth from further damage
- Relieve your discomfort
- Enable you to speak more clearly
- Give you the ability to enjoy your favorite foods again
If you need restorative dental care, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492.
From Fillings to Root Canals, Get the Right Restorative Dental Treatment
Whether your dental damage is minor or major, we’ve got the right restorative treatment to fix it:
- Tooth Fillings – If you have a cavity, we’ll repair it with a tooth-colored filling that blends in easily with your smile.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure saves a tooth endangered by infection.
- Dental Crowns – A crown repairs many kinds of dental damage, including cracks, breaks, and severe decay. It can also cover cosmetic imperfections like stains or a misshapen tooth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These dental restorations mend cavities that are too large for a filling but not large enough for a crown.
Choose From Several Tooth Replacement Options
Nothing impacts your smile like missing teeth. Because we know missing teeth rob you of your normal oral function, we offer many different teeth replacement options. Many of them involve dental implants. Dr. Rogers, a fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, can restore implants with a dental crown, dental bridge, or dentures.
If you’d prefer not to get implants, you can get a traditional dental bridge or dentures, either partial or full. No matter which restorative solution you select, we’ll make sure you’re happy with your smile.