It’s tough to go through life without experiencing any dental damage. Whether you get a cavity or crack your tooth on a bone while eating, a damaged tooth will inconvenience you and may also cause you pain. Fortunately, your experienced Broken Arrow restorative dentist can repair your smile, no matter what shape it’s in.Doctor John Rogers on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is the means by which we restore a tooth to health, and that can mean many, many different things. Active tooth decay, fractured teeth, ramifications of clenching and grinding – a multitude of reasons why a tooth is compromised. Through restorative dentistry, we can bring that tooth back to health. Oftentimes, that means creating a situation where that tooth can function with the other teeth in the mouth. Sometimes that involves replacing a missing tooth to provide support for the adjacent teeth. Restorative dentistry, it's kind of the nuts and bolts of dentistry. It's what we do most on a daily basis. As a result, it's probably the most common means by which we are able to provide services to get our patients back to form and function.
Our restorative dentistry procedures will:
- Restore your smile’s appearance
- Protect your teeth from further damage
- Relieve your discomfort
- Enable you to speak more clearly
- Give you the ability to enjoy your favorite foods again
If you need restorative dental care, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492 to see how Dr. John Rogers or Dr. Tom Carwile can help. You can save 20 percent on many treatments with our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan.
Find the Right Restorative Dental Treatment, From Fillings to Root Canals
Whether your dental damage is minor or major, we have the right restorative treatment to fix it:
- Tooth Fillings – If you have a cavity, we’ll repair it with a tooth-colored filling that blends in easily with your smile.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure saves a tooth endangered by infection.
- Dental Crowns – A crown repairs many kinds of dental damage, including cracks, breaks, and severe decay. It can also cover cosmetic imperfections like stains or a misshapen tooth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These dental restorations mend cavities that are too large for a filling but not large enough for a crown.
Revive Your Smile’s Function With Our Tooth Replacement Options
Nothing impacts your smile like missing teeth. Because we know missing teeth rob you of your normal oral function, we offer many different teeth replacement options. Many of them involve dental implants. Dr. Rogers, a fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, can restore implants with dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures.
If you’d prefer not to get implants, you can get a traditional dental bridge or dentures, either partial or full. No matter which restorative solution you select, we’ll make sure you’re happy with your smile. We’ll also make sure you stay comfortable with amenities and dental sedation, if needed.
To find out how your restorative dentist in Broken Arrow can get you smiling and eating comfortably again, call 918-205-4492 or schedule an appointment online. Our practice is located in Vandever Acres Shopping Center.