For dentist offices that are truly family centered, you have landed in just the right place. Here at LakeCrest Dental in northeast Oklahoma, we strive to deliver comfortable care that leads to confident smiles for patients of all ages.
At each of our four area locations, you’ll encounter seasoned professionals who work well together to achieve consistent results you can depend on. Our hard work and positive attitude will inspire you to keep your smile on track in those months in between visits to our office! When you do leave one of our comfortable offices, you’ll want to share your smile with the world because we’ll be helping you achieve and maintain the best possible smile for every stage of life.
To visit a dental office where you’ll feel right at home, call the LakeCrest Dental location that is most convenient to you:
- Broken Arrow – 732 W. New Orleans St., Ste. 132, 918-205-4492
- Claremore – 1408 N. Sioux Ave., 918-921-9583
- Sand Springs – 24 E 34th St. S, 918-205-4386
- Owasso – 9551 N. Owasso Expressway, Ste. 100, 918-347-1126
Achieve a Confident Smile the Easy Way
We realize that patients of different ages have different dental needs. At LakeCrest Dental, we’ll provide all the services you’ll need to have a confident smile no matter what point you have reached on life’s journey:
- Whether you are younger or older, general dentistry like regular exams and cleanings are important. We can explore preventive treatments like fluoride and dental sealants, too.
- Teens and adults may wish to explore our cosmetic dentistry options. Popular solutions such as teeth whitening, dental veneers, and clear orthodontic aligners can improve smiles and quality of life.
- Older adults are more likely to need restorative dentistry. For repairing a single tooth or replacing an entire mouthful of missing teeth, our pros can get the job done without pain.
No matter which services you need, our dentists will create a personalized treatment plan just for you.
From Beginning to End, Count On Comfort & Convenience
From scheduling to payment, we want your experience with us to be an enjoyable one. Unlike a lot of other dentist’s offices, all four of our locations offer Friday hours. You are always welcome to stop in before your appointment to look around our office and meet our team.
We also make it easy for you to receive your dental care by offering multiple payment options, including an in-house membership plan called the LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan. If you have any questions or concerns, call LakeCrest Dental in northeastern Oklahoma or schedule online at the individual location nearest you: