Dental emergencies in Owasso shouldn’t be a stressful experience. That’s because:Doctor Kristina Rogozhkina on dental emergencies Read Transcript
Dental emergencies definitely happen. Here at LakeCrest Dental, we strive to help each and every one of our patients. My goal is to get my patients out of pain, get their treatment done, hopefully the same day. We are here to help you and help you feel better.
- Our existing patients at LakeCrest Dental can receive fast, same-day help for unexpected, and often painful, teeth problems.
- New patients who call during our normal business hours can often get in for an emergency appointment that same day.
- Our sedation options can keep you completely relaxed while you receive smile-saving care.
Call us right away at 918-347-1126 when you have an urgent dental need. We’ll do everything we can to assist you as quickly as possible.
End Your Oral Pain With Restorative Dental Care
You might have a nagging toothache that just won’t go away, or maybe an accident has resulted in a dental injury. Whatever the case, we can provide the restorative dental care you need to relieve any oral pain or discomfort and keep your mouth healthy. We often perform emergency treatment like:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are a common source of dental pain and can easily be treated with our composite fillings. A tooth-colored filling will protect your tooth from further decay without disrupting the natural look of your smile.
- Root Canals – An infected tooth can be intensely painful. We can perform a root canal to remove the infection, prevent it from spreading or returning, and restore your tooth with a durable, natural-looking dental crown.
- Dental Crowns – For severe tooth decay or damage, a dental crown can cover and protect your tooth. We can also attach a crown to a dental implant if you need to replace a tooth.
- Tooth Extractions – When a tooth is beyond saving, we can gently remove it and even help you choose the best way to replace it.
Relax With Sedation During Emergency Dental Treatment
We don’t want to add to the stress you’re already feeling during a dental emergency, so we will take steps to ensure your comfort. Calm your nerves with cozy amenities like pillows and blankets, and enhance your relaxation with one of our dental sedation options. You can get immediate relief with inhaled sedation, or we can deepen your state of relaxation with oral sedation.