While prevention is always best, there are many things that can go amiss with your smile. At LakeCrest Dental, we want to help you work through all of them. Owasso restorative dentist Dr. Rogers has the training and technology, like 3D imaging, to turn your unfortunate situation around soon. At LakeCrest Dental, we regularly use restorative dentistry to repair our patients’ teeth and help them:Doctor Kristina Rogozhkina on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry really encompasses everything. We can help our patients with a very individualized approach, whether they need implants, some crowns. If there are missing teeth, there is definitely different options of replacing those teeth. We can start with the best option, which would be our implants. We can do a fixed appliance, such as a bridge. Or sometimes even the most affordable option is the best one for a certain patient; that would be our removable appliance, maybe a partial denture. Ultimately, we will help you restore your smile.
- Smile with complete confidence
- Eat the foods they’ve been missing
- Boost their confidence in social settings
- Look younger and feel more attractive
- Improve their oral health and overall wellness
- Speak more clearly
- Make laughing fun again
You could be our next success story. Let us help you take your smile back along with your quality of life! Call us today at 918-205-4492 to schedule a restorative dentistry consultation in Owasso. With our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan, you can get up to 20 percent off many treatments.
There’s More Than One Way to Save Your Smile
Dr. Rogers knows that no two patients are alike and that every situation is unique. As such, there is never going to be a one-size-fits-all restorative dentistry solution at LakeCrest Dental. When you are here for your consultation, we will go over the many possibilities for your situation, which may include:
- Tooth fillings that can restore your oral health after a cavity and that will blend in with your natural smile
- Dental crowns that are lifelike and can be used to repair a damaged or missing tooth
- Bridges that literally bridge the gap between teeth and replace what’s missing from your smile
- Dentures that are a modern take on a classic method for replacing a set of teeth
- Dental implants that serve as replacement tooth roots to provide a strong anchor for whichever restoration makes the most sense for you
- Root canals that quickly eliminate pain rather than causing more
Find the Restorative Dental Solution That Fits Your Needs & Budget
Once we determine the path that suits you best, we will go over all the necessary steps and discuss your available comfort options too. Then we’ll schedule a time to do the necessary work so that we can get you smiling confidently again.