We’re well-equipped to handle your tooth removal in Owasso with ease. Still, this is the kind of dental procedure we often reserve as a last resort when other efforts to save your natural tooth have been carefully considered. We may suggest extracting teeth to:Doctor Kristina Rogozhkina on wisdom tooth removal Read Transcript
Here at LakeCrest Dental, we offer wisdom tooth removal. A lot of times during the end of high school, maybe beginning of college, kids come in with pain in their jaws that most of the time is caused by those wisdom teeth erupting. Sometimes we can have a little bit of mucosa covering up the tooth that can create an infection, which can be very uncomfortable and very painful. We can have some shifting that happens once those teeth erupt.
So the best course of action would be removal of those teeth. A lot of times, those are very difficult to clean and treat, so they end up getting decay. We definitely offer this kind of service. We will work around many kind of school schedules, college schedules, and we will try to accommodate all of our patients the best we can.
- End tooth pain and prevent infection from spreading
- Restore the full, comfortable function of your mouth
- Make room in your mouth for orthodontics or teeth replacements
- Keep your bright, beautiful smile intact
Why suffer when you don’t have to? Let us ease your tooth pain and keep your mouth healthy. You can save 20 percent on removal as a member of our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan. Call 918-347-1126 now to schedule an appointment.
Removing Your Teeth Makes Sense in Certain Cases
Although it seems counterintuitive, there are times when it makes a lot of sense to remove a problematic tooth. Some teeth can’t be helped after too much damage or decay. Removing them can be most advantageous for your oral and overall health, especially if:
- You have impacted wisdom teeth
- You have a severely infected tooth
- You want to make room for orthodontic treatment
- You want to plan for a dental implant procedure
Enjoy a Pain-Free Tooth Extraction
At LakeCrest Dental, your comfort is paramount. That’s why we don’t want you to worry about a thing when you trust us to perform your tooth extraction. We’ll keep you comfortable while you are here, and we’ll also teach you how to prevent dry socket after it’s all over.
You can take advantage of several comfort amenities to ease anxiety, including blankets, pillows, and eye masks. You’ll especially love our sedation options, the most effective means of relaxation to suit your specific comfort needs:
- Inhaled Sedation – Known as laughing gas, this is perfect for mild anxiety, designed to take the edge off just before your procedure.
- Oral Sedation – A stronger option, oral sedation keeps you awake yet completely relaxed so you’re able to enjoy a stress-free experience.