If you need a tooth taken out, our team is highly trained to treat your situation. You can come to us for tooth removal in Owasso, OK to get your smile back on track. Ideally, we would never need to do this. Realistically, it can be the best way to:
- Restore the full and comfortable function of your mouth
- Keep your bright, beautiful teeth intact
- Prevent tooth pain and stop an infection from spreading
- Create space for orthodontic care or teeth replacements
You don’t need to suffer with a painful tooth . Ease your tooth pain and keep your mouth healthy. Call 918-347-1126 now to schedule an appointment at LakeCrest Dental for yourself or a member of your family. We can often offer same-day appointments for dental emergencies.
Gain by Losing With Teeth Extractions
In a perfect world, everyone would keep all of their natural teeth for life. Yet, it is a good idea to take out a problematic tooth. Some teeth can’t be helped after too much damage or decay. Removing them can be most advantageous for your oral and overall health, especially if:
- You have a severely infected tooth.
- You have crowded teeth that could make orthodontic treatment more complicated.
- You have impacted wisdom teeth.
- You are preparing to receive dental implants.
Stay Pain-Free During Your Tooth Surgery
Your comfort is of paramount importance to every member of our team. You shouldn’t worry about a thing when you visit our office for your tooth extraction. We offer multiple amenities to keep you relaxed and pain-free, including blankets, pillows, and eye masks. For a pain-free procedure, ask about our sedation options:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also known as laughing gas, this is excellent for anyone with mild anxiety. It’s designed to take the edge off just before your procedure.
- Oral Sedation – This is a stronger option. With oral sedation, you are completely relaxed so you’re able to enjoy a stress-free experience.
We will also provide care instructions and teach you how to prevent dry socket after your procedure is over.
Don’t hesitate to deal with your dental problem. To schedule your tooth removal in Owasso, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-347-1126 or schedule .