When searching for a general dentist in Owasso, there is much to consider. Does this practice have a forward-looking dentist who makes it easy for you to receive high-quality, modern dental work? Do they have a warm and welcoming environment? Can they attend to your family’s ever-evolving needs, without you being outsourced to other offices for certain aspects of your care?Doctor Kristina Rogozhkina on why someone should choose Lakecrest Dental Read Transcript
Here at Lakecrest Dental, we are dedicated to treating all of our patients just like a part of our family. You know, whenever I get a patient in my chair, I want to make sure that they are well taken care of, just the same way as I would treat my mother or brother or father. I want to make sure that they get the most superior dental care. I want to make sure that they know all of their options, and together we can come to the best solution for them. We are dedicated to making our patients feel at home, feeling rested, relaxed so that they're ready to receive their dental care and don't have to stress about it. We try to make them as comfortable as possible. Offering oral sedation really helps relax the nerves, and we've the (inaudible), blankets, TVs, music – whatever it takes to help the patient get the care they need.
With us, the answer is “yes” to each of those questions. By selecting us as your dentist, you’ll soon be able to see for yourself why so many patients have been coming back repeatedly. Here are some of the reasons why people of all ages and backgrounds choose LakeCrest Dental time and time again:
- We are qualified to treat everyone from toddlers to senior citizens.
- We offer a Brave Kids Club to reinforce excellent oral hygiene habits.
- We provide preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry solutions.
- We strive to make your visits completely comfortable every time.
- We offer a LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan that saves you up to 50 percent on care.
- We maintain convenient office hours so scheduling is easier for you.
Dental care may be complex at times, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. We are confident that you will find what you are looking for at LakeCrest Dental. Call us today at 918-347-1126 to find out more about what we can do for you.
Modern Dental Techniques & Technology Improve Your Experience
In earlier eras of dentistry, there wasn’t always an easy solution to oral health problems. Fortunately, times have changed across the board, and dental care is no different.
To improve the care our patients receive, Dr. John Rogers is a modern dentist who continually invests in the best possible dental training, techniques, and technology:
- Handheld Digital X-rays – These emit a fraction of the radiation of film X-rays. Many patients feel more comfortable getting X-rays with our handheld NOMAD X-rays system.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography – CBCT allows us to generate digital 3-D models for a better assessment of your oral health and for planning treatments, such as implant placement.
- Intraoral Cameras – This tiny camera lets us see the inside of your mouth up close and at angles that allow us to detect potential problems in the early stages.
We’ll be happy to walk you through our modern equipment during your initial visit.
We Are All About Cultivating Comfortable Care & Confident Smiles
Our motto, “comfortable and confident smiles,” spills over into everything we do. With massage chairs, stress balls, pillows, blankets, filtered water, and lip balm, you’re bound to feel like you are at the spa rather than a dentist’s office. While we get to work on your smile, you can also enjoy a cinematic diversion on Netflix or tune out to music. If you are still feeling anxious, be sure to ask about our dental sedation.