- Prevent gum disease, tooth loss, & more
- Enjoy savings of up to 50% on your routine care
- Take advantage of a free new patient exam & X-rays
You’ll have many reasons to smile big with us as your partner for oral health. The entire crew at LakeCrest Dental is committed to providing top-notch general dentistry in Owasso for each member of your family, from youngest to oldest! Combining our dental cleanings and exams with your daily hygiene routine at home will go a long way toward keeping disease and decay at bay.Doctor Kristina Rogozhkina on general dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Kristina Rogozhkina on general dentistry
General dentistry is really a lot more than just checking your teeth, getting regular cleanings, which are very, very important. General dentistry really encompasses the whole scope of dental practice. We start with immediate pain relief, emergency treatment, all the way up to gum therapy for people with more advanced periodontal disease, to even cosmetics. So people who may not be very happy with their smile – maybe we've got some staining, a little bit of cracking – we could do crowns, veneers.
General dentistry really encompasses the whole scope of dental practice. We start with regular checkups, which can lead us to finding more important things. We take lots of X-rays. We want to make sure we examine the patient both intraorally, extraorally. It is very important in finding the beginning stages of possible cancers, really life-changing things. Of course, emergency care, getting people out of pain, fixing cosmetics. For example, if a person is not satisfied with their smile, there is a fix for that. Just come on in for a consult, and we will see what we can do for you.
When you visit us for checkup appointments, we’ll help you:
- Enjoy the confident smile that results from a cleaning and exam
- Address emerging issues early enough for easy treatment
- Prevent future oral health problems with protective measures
You can rest assured knowing that our team is on your side, no matter what unexpected dental issues life throws in your path. Schedule a smile-saving appointment with us by calling 918-347-1126 today. Ask how you can get up to 50 percent off your care with our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan.
Protect Your Natural Smile With General Dental Solutions
Your teeth are one of the most important parts of your body, a fact that many take for granted until it is too late. Fortunately, LakeCrest Dental will help you keep your natural smile as healthy as it can be through every stage of life.
Maintaining excellent health and wellness, however, requires a partnership. There are some things that only you can do for yourself at home, such as brushing and flossing daily. There are other essential steps that require a well-trained eye and professional equipment. As such, routine cleanings and exams should be on ongoing part of your oral hygiene routine. Besides those six-month checkups, we also offer:
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnish – Fluoride can repair minor damage and make your teeth stronger. It is completely natural and safe.
- Dental Sealants – Dangerous bacteria lives in the mouth before you even get your first tooth. Dental sealants create a barrier between that bacteria and teeth, saving you the pain and expense of cavities and other problems.
- Mouthguards – If anyone in your household plays sports or grinds their teeth, the right mouthguard from us could save their gorgeous grin.
- Nutritional Counseling – Because we take a comprehensive approach to dentistry, we can discuss how your diet impacts your mouth.
- Chronic Dry Mouth or Bad Breath Treatment – We offer solutions to overcoming such bothersome issues.
During exams, we use digital X-rays to get a complete view of your mouth. Right now, all new patients can receive a free dental exam that includes these modern X-rays. They allow for early detection of problems regarding your teeth and gums.
We Place Comfort at the Center Of Your General Dental Care
Have you ever been to a dentist’s office that made you feel uneasy? Well, this won’t be one of them. We understand that dental anxiety can be crippling. That’s why your comfort is a big deal to us. To make you feel at home, you can always request a pillow and a blanket or dental sedation to keep you relaxed and pain-free during any procedure at our Owasso office.
Find out more about pleasant and pain-free general dentistry in Owasso when you make your next appointment with us. To contact LakeCrest Dental, just fill out our online form or call us at 918-347-1126.