Develop Good Habits Through Family Dental Care
You can instill good dental health habits in your children by making dental visits part of their routine oral care routine. To set them up for smile success, our professionals will reinforce what you are teaching your kids about what it takes to keep their mouths healthy. Getting to know us also can go a long way toward reducing or preventing dental anxiety as your kids get older.
Fear of the dentist is a real obstacle for people later in life, so we want to take steps to prevent that. In addition to our sedation options, we are committed to making visits fun for your kids. We recognize our youngest patients with our Brave Kids Club. When club members do what they should, they get to pick something from the prize box each time they are here. They also can earn a special Bravery Certificate.
When you and your family come to see us, you can get the benefits of wide range of services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Visiting us twice per year is a great way to prevent problems by removing problematic bacteria, plaque, and tartar. We also can catch problems in the early stages with exams, including digital X-rays.
- Dental Sealants – Think of these as shields to protect your family’s teeth against cavity-causing bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride is a mineral, which can make your teeth stronger and more resistant to tooth decay. It can even repair minor damage before it becomes a cavity.
- Custom Mouthguards – Protect your teeth against injuries with athletic mouthguards and night guards that are made to fit your teeth.
- Emergency Dental Care – If unexpected dental problems arise, know that we are prepared to help as soon as possible.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatments – Your family can improve the appearance of their smiles with treatments like veneers and teeth whitening.
- Restorative Care – Repair dental damage with fillings, crowns, and more.
- Tooth Removal – We can remove problematic teeth, including wisdom teeth.
With us on your side, accessing dental care for your entire family is easier than ever. To make an appointment with your family dentist in Owasso, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-347-1126 or schedule anytime.