- Bring the youngest members of your family here
- We can accommodate an entire family in one visit
- Enjoy cosmetic & restorative treatments at every stage
Achieving and maintaining excellent oral health requires a partnership between families and their dentist. You will have to do your part at home by making sure everyone is brushing and flossing like they should. You’ll also need to visit us for dental cleanings and exams every six months.Doctor Kristina Rogozhkina on family dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Kristina Rogozhkina on family dentistry
Here at LakeCrest Dental, we are dedicated to treating whole families. We want to treat our patient like our own family, and of course their entire families. So grandmothers, grandfathers, kids, bring on everybody, and it's really never too early to start dentistry. You can bring in your little baby and do a little healthy checkup. All we really need to do is start getting those kids comfortable with a dentist so that whenever they do get some teeth into their mouth, they are not nervous about coming in and having a professional take a look at them. Really, it's all about creating positive experience from very early on. We make it really fun, and we would love to see your whole family.
Why should you partner with the team at LakeCrest Dental? Here are a few good reasons:
- Your entire family, age 2 and up, can come to one dentist for everything.
- We will accommodate all your family at a single appointment time.
- Your youngest children will be completely comfortable in our kid-friendly office.
- You can maintain a fresh mouth and great-looking smile for life.
- You can receive mouthguards, dental sealants, and fluoride treatments for extra smile protection.
- Your dentist invests in all the latest technologies to save you time and money.
- By establishing a personal relationship with your caring doctor and our compassionate staff, you can trust that your unique needs are always being met.
The LakeCrest Dental team is committed to taking your family’s oral health to the next level. Call us at 918-347-1126 to schedule your next family dentistry appointment with us.
Teach Your Children Well
To set your children up for smile success, you will need to instill good habits in them while they are young. By teaching them what it takes to stay healthy in between office visits and bringing them here for routine dental checkups, you will help eliminate many potential problems, including dental anxiety.
Because we know that fear of the dentist is a real obstacle for people later in life, we make kids’ visits fun. We even use positive reinforcement through our Brave Kids Club. If club members are doing what they need to be doing, they will get to pick a treat from the prize box each time they are here, and they will receive a special Bravery Certificate.
Visit the Area’s Forward-Looking Family Dentist
Besides general care, we can provide cosmetic offerings, orthodontic solutions, and restorative care. We’ll also be here for you when accidents happen. If anyone in your family ever needs an emergency appointment, we will see current patients after hours that same day whenever possible, and we also try to schedule first-time patients for emergency care the same day or the following day.
With us on your side, accessing dental care for your entire family will be easier than ever. To make an appointment for family dentistry in Owasso, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-347-1126 or contact us online anytime.