Eating can feel like a chore when you have damaged teeth, missing teeth, or loose-fitting replacements. Our restorative dental care in Northeastern OK can put more power in your bite. With our help, you can:
- Fixed broken and cracked teeth
- Remove decay and tooth infections
- Restore the form and function of your teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Eat without pain again
Eating is important for your health. It also should be one of life’s pleasures. You should not worry about biting into an apple or chewing a bite of steak. By visiting LakeCrest Dental, you can eat comfortably and enjoy foods that you love again.
Fix Your Smile & Your Bite
Whether you need to repair a painful tooth or secure a slippery denture, we have solutions for your problems:
- Dental crowns are perfect for repairing teeth that have been damaged. A crown can fix your broken, cracked, or decayed tooth or cap a tooth after a root canal.
- For a missing tooth, a dental bridge is a great way to fill the gap in your smile and bring back your bite.
- Dentures are OK if you want a natural-looking smile, but many people have learned that dentures alone often aren’t enough to eat whatever they want. We offer dental implants to replace the roots of lost teeth. Implants keep your dentures secure, so you can bite and chew as easily as someone with a set of healthy teeth. Implants also can support a crown or bridge if you need to replace one tooth or a few teeth.
Getting New Teeth Brings Back the Joy of Eating
Denture wearers only get back a fraction of the bite force they had before they lost their teeth. People with damaged teeth can feel frustrated when they can’t chew as well as they once could. You can fix these problems by visiting any LakeCrest Dental location. Find out which option for restorative dental care in Northeastern OK is right for you. Contact us today to get started: