To keep your mouth feeling fresh and your smile looking great at every stage of life, we suggest you visit LakeCrest Dental for routine checkups at least every six months. What you do for your smile on a daily basis at home will lay an important foundation, but those dental cleanings and exams in Owasso will build upon that good work to help you:Doctor Kristina Rogozhkina on regular dental care
- Keep your mouth clean by reducing dangerous plaque and bacteria
- Detect problems early enough for less-invasive, less-costly treatments
- Improve your oral health and the appearance of your teeth and gums
- Evaluate your overall situation and receive specific recommendations
- Reduce chances of disease and decay along the way
There is so much we can do for your smile, and it all starts with regular checkups. Call our team today at 918-347-1126 to request your next visit to LakeCrest Dental. New patients should ask about our limited-time offer of a free dental exam with X-rays when they call. You can also consider signing up for our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan to save up to 50 percent on your dental care.
Put Your Mouth in Good Hands With Our General Dental Care
When you are here for your dental exam and cleaning, you’ll receive the full attention of our team. Here’s how it works:
- One of our gentle hygienists will get you started with a once-over examination of your teeth, gums, and oral cavity.
- Then we will get a set of high-tech, low-radiation digital X-rays to give us a more complete look at your teeth, bones, etc.
- Next, we’ll get to work cleaning and polishing your teeth, getting all those harder-to-reach areas of your mouth. Your cleaning will eliminate food particles, dangerous bacteria, and plaque buildup.
- Finally, Dr. Rogozhkina will explore your smile with a more intense examination, making sure that nothing has gone awry since your last dental visit.
If your smile needs any extra attention, we’ll come up with a plan for what comes next. We may also suggest extra protection in the form of mouthguards, sealants, or fluoride treatments. One way or another, we’ll have you feeling good about your smile by the time you leave our office.
Don’t put off the high-quality care you deserve. Even if you’ve been away for a while, our dental cleanings and exams in Owasso are lecture-free! Call LakeCrest Dental today at 918-347-1126 to schedule an easy appointment. We are conveniently located at 9551 N. Owasso Expressway, Ste. 100, across from Home Depot and in the same building as Jimmy John’s.