If you are living with missing teeth, it’s time to take back your smile and your quality of life. Dr. Rogers would love to talk to you about a great restorative dentistry solution, our dental implants in Owasso. These modern tooth replacements will anchor your new teeth so that there won’t be any mishaps when eating, speaking, or smiling. Additionally, your smile will no longer embarrass you, which means you can enjoy more confidence in your personal and professional activities.Doctor Kristina Rogozhkina on dental implants Read Transcript
Implants is a wonderful option to help replace missing teeth and help stabilize those dentures. A lot of times, people have anatomy that may be less than ideal, which creates a very floppy denture that can come out of your mouth. Implants will allow, retain that denture within the mouth, and it will allow a patient to chew with a lot more force and live a comfortable lifestyle.
Dental implants are also wonderful for single-tooth placements. It's a little titanium post that gets placed within your bone. After a certain amount of healing time, we take an impression and fabricate a crown that looks just like your normal tooth. You still need to make sure you clean around it, but ultimately it cannot get decay. And it will function just like a normal tooth, and no one will ever know that you got an implant.
Your implants will be:
- Secure – Implants fuse with your jaw, becoming part of your body. That means your replacement teeth won’t ever slip and slide around in your mouth. There won’t be any embarrassing moments at the dinner table.
- Health-Boosting – Because you’ll be eating more than soft foods again, implants will boost your nutritional intake. Your implants also stimulate your jawbone the same way actual tooth roots do, allowing for increased oral health.
- Natural-Looking – Implants don’t look out of place in your mouth because they are restored with natural-looking replacement teeth. They feel normal too.
- Easy to Care For – Your day-to-day routine of brushing and flossing won’t have to change. You also won’t need a goopy adhesive to keep your teeth where they are supposed to be.
- Long-Lasting – Implants could last for decades, maybe even the rest of your life. You could even live longer and look younger all the while!
To find out if you are a suitable candidate for implants, call our office at 918-347-1126 .
We Replace Missing Teeth Comfortably Using Top Technology
You can relax knowing that Dr. Rogers, a fellow with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, has the advanced training and experience necessary to ensure that your procedure is pleasant and pain-free. He also uses computer-guided surgical technology and 3-D imaging for the best results possible. Even if you’ve been told elsewhere that you aren’t a good candidate for dental implants, we may be able to treat you with mini dental implants instead. And if you are at all anxious about the process, we will help you relax further with dental sedation.
However many teeth you’re missing, Dr. Rogers can replace those parts of your smile. Your options for restoring your dental implants include:
- Crowns – After placing the implant, a dental crown can be attached to replace one single tooth.
- Bridges – We can attach a dental bridge to your implants if you are missing several teeth.
- Dentures – We can create a modern set of dentures to replace a full set of teeth. Unlike dentures from earlier eras, these will be secure and stable.