Because cavities affect so many people at some point, dental fillings are an important restorative solution at LakeCrest Dental. We’re a metal-free practice, so when you need tooth fillings in Owasso, you can count on us to provide effective treatment that no one can see, not even you!
Our tooth-colored fillings don’t just keep your smile looking bright as always. Unlike metal, they also:
- Preserve more of your tooth structure
- Can usually be repaired if they’re damaged
- Won’t cause allergic reactions or pose long-term health risks
Let us treat your cavities with fillings that work well and look great. Call LakeCrest Dental at 918-347-1126 . You’ll save 20 percent by joining our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan.
Explore Other Discreet, Pain-Free Restorative Options
Fillings might be one of the most common restorative solutions, but they certainly aren’t the only way to repair your teeth. We offer a number of restorative dentistry services that will get your oral health back on track in the most visually appealing way possible.
You may have a cavity that’s just too big to leave enough healthy enamel behind for a regular filling. In cases like this and others, we might suggest:
- A Dental Crown – These caps fit over damaged teeth after they’ve been treated. They cover severe decay as well as discoloration and visible damage.
- An Inlay – A dental crown might be a step too far for your compromised tooth. If so, we can use an inlay to cover the portion of your tooth that’s too decayed for a normal filling. Like crowns, inlays will blend in naturally with the color of your tooth.
- An Onlay – Onlays cover the biting surface and sides of a tooth. Similar to inlays, they will match your tooth seamlessly.
Get Your Smile Back on Track Without Drawing Unwanted Attention
The only thing worse than a cavity is an old-fashioned filling that calls everyone’s attention to your minor oral health failure with its dark metallic texture that looks completely out of place. Your dentist can help you prevent dental decay in the first place. By catching cavities early, we can treat them conservatively and discreetly with modern tooth-colored fillings that blend right in.