Improve Your Oral Health While Relieving Dental Anxiety in Sand Springs, OK
Skipping the dentist is not a good idea if you want a healthy mouth. That’s easier said than done if you fear the dentist. Fortunately for you, our approach to relieving dental anxiety has allowed many people in and around Sand Springs, OK to:Doctor Brian Patten on relieving dental anxiety Read Transcript
So when patients come in and they're generally nervous about coming in for treatment, I like to have conversations with the patient just about anything. We can talk about vacations. We can talk about education. We can talk about family, just to get them relaxed. We have ways, we have nitrous oxide gas which will help them relax as well. We have blankets and stress balls to make the patients feel more comfortable actually in the chair, so that their experience here at Lake Crest will be a whole lot better.
- Avoid oral health problems
- Find small issues before they become bigger
- Feel good about having a healthy mouth
At LakeCrest Dental, your comfort is one of our top priorities. Call 918-205-4386 to find out how we can make it easier for you to visit the dentist.
Discover a New Approach to Dental Care
You can find relief at our practice no matter the reason for your anxiety. You should feel comfortable physically and mentally when you visit us. To help with that, we offer a few ways to make your next dental exam a little easier:
- Schedule a “Happy” Visit First – If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while, we welcome you to schedule an appointment to meet Dr. Brian Patten and the rest of our team. Then you can decide if you want to come back for a dental checkup.
- Take Advantage of Our Longer Appointments – Sitting through oral care can feel overwhelming at times. With a longer appointment, you can take breaks whenever you want to stay in control of the situation.
- Use One of Our Sedation Options – Dental sedation prevents pain, stops gagging, and helps you stay calm and relaxed. With inhaled sedation (laughing gas), oral sedation, or IV sedation (with assistance from a dental anesthesiologist), you can find the right option for you.
- Browse Our Comfort Menu – Choose from a variety of comfort options, including lip balm, cozy blankets and pillows, stress balls, and water.
Remove Your Fears For a Healthy Smile
Millions of people struggle with dental fear. In other words, you have a lot of company if you are one of them. The good news is that you can overcome those fears with time, patience, and the right team of dental professionals to support you.
We have been relieving dental anxiety in Sand Springs, OK for years. We are confident that we can help you, too. Your first step is calling 918-205-4386 to set up a happy visit to LakeCrest Dental.