In general, you should try to keep all your teeth for as long as possible. Even so, you may find yourself in a situation where removing a tooth is the best way to maintain your oral health in the long run. By getting a tooth removal in Sand Springs, you could:
- Stop pain and get rid of an infection
- Let more teeth erupt correctly
- Prepare for other treatments such as dentures
Tooth extractions are one of the most common kinds of oral surgery that we provide at LakeCrest Dental. To find out more, please call 918-205-4386 for an appointment. If you are in pain, we’ll do our best to offer you a same-day emergency appointment.
Don’t Risk Your Smile Because of a Bad Tooth
Removing teeth is only recommended when it can provide a real benefit for you. Here are a few situations when taking out a tooth could help:
- Tooth Infections – When a tooth is severely damaged, even a root canal may not be enough to save it. Removing that tooth and replacing it can be the best thing for your oral health.
- Impacted Teeth – An impacted tooth isn’t able to erupt completely. This is a common reason wisdom teeth are removed. By taking out impacted teeth, you can end or avoid pain and reduce your risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Crowded Teeth – If your teeth are crowded, your smile may be crooked, too. Orthodontic care can be easier and more effective if you remove problematic teeth before you begin treatment.
- Teeth Replacements – For a patient expecting teeth replacements, it’s sometimes worth taking out the last few natural teeth they have. This can make it easier to get implant-supported dentures that look and feel like real teeth.
To keep you comfortable during your extraction, we provide local anesthesia and dental sedation. With your mouth numbed effectively, you won’t feel anything with inhaled sedation (laughing gas) or oral sedation. To make this process less painful on your bank account, you can save 20 percent by signing up for our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan.
Do everything you can to protect your oral health. Brush and floss every day and make regular dental checkups part of your oral care routine. If needed, take out the teeth that cause more trouble than they are worth.
To get tooth removal in Sand Springs, you can or call 918-205-4386 for an appointment at LakeCrest Dental. You deserve a happy smile and a healthy mouth!