Get Assistance ASAP For Dental Emergencies in Sand Springs, OK
Dental emergencies can damage your smile and ruin your day. At LakeCrest Dental, we do our best to prevent either of those things from happening. Sand Spring, OK dentist Dr. Brian Patten and the rest of our team will see you quickly when you’re in dental distress – within 24 hours, often on the same day. If you’re an established patient, you can even get emergency dental care outside our regular business hours.Doctor Brian Patten on dental emergencies Read Transcript
When emergencies do arise, we try to get the patients in the same day to provide at least some kind of same-day treatment to either get them out of pain or to actually restore their issue. If it's after hours or on a day when the office is closed, we have three offices in our group, so there's always another office that they can be referred to.
When you’re experiencing an emergency, we’ll
- Get you out of pain and relax you
- Quickly diagnose you and treat you using the latest dental technology
- Repair your smile with a variety of restorative dental treatments
- Keep you comfortable with amenities like pillows and blankets
- Offer you dental sedation, if you need it
- Provide follow-up treatment, if necessary
Call 918-205-4386 ASAP to seek our help in an emergency. We’re located at 3905 Highway 97, near Reasor’s and Mazzio’s Italian Eatery, in zip code 74063.
We’ll Treat Your Emergency With Restorative Dental Care
We’ve seen every kind of dental emergency, from a toothache to a knocked-out tooth. Here is how we handle some of the most common emergency situations:
- Toothache – If a cavity is the cause of your toothache, we’ll repair it with a tooth filling or a dental crown. If infection has gotten to the soft center of your tooth, you’ll need a root canal to remove it and restore the tooth.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If you get to our office ASAP, Dr. Patten may be able to replace the tooth in its socket. If you can, try to gently hold in it in the socket until you see us. If that’s not possible, put it in a container of milk or saliva.
- Broken or Cracked Tooth – We can usually repair this kind of damage with a dental crown. It’s important to see us right away, as bacteria can get inside your tooth through these openings and cause infection.
Don’t waste time in dental emergencies! Call us right away at 918-205-4386.