Don’t Delay Oral Surgery in Sand Springs, OK
While oral surgery isn’t something most people look forward to, you won’t need to worry about it at LakeCrest Dental. Sand Springs, OK dentist Dr. Brian Patten has completed many oral surgery procedures in his decade of dentistry, and he keeps his skills up-to-date with hours of continuing education.Doctor Brian Patten on oral surgery Read Transcript
When a patient presents to our office for oral surgery, they're generally in pain, the tooth is nonrestorable and it needs to be extracted. The first step is to remove that tooth and get the patient out of pain. The next step would be to present different options for restorations of that either missing space or the teeth around it.
In addition to our experienced dentist, while you’re in our office for an oral surgery procedure you’ll appreciate:
- Patient-friendly technology that helps us plan and perform your procedures, like our panoramic X-rays and intraoral cameras
- Comfort amenities like blankets, pillows, and stress balls
- Our compassionate staff
- Three kinds of dental sedation, one of which will be the right one to keep you relaxed throughout your treatment
Do you need an oral surgery procedure? Call 918-205-4386.
Oral Surgery Procedures Prepare You For Future Restorations
Getting common oral surgery procedures in our office can save you time, hassle, and expense. From wisdom teeth removal to treatments that prepare you for future restorations, we offer:
- Bone Grafts and Ridge Augmentation – Bone loss happens for many reasons, including gum disease, loss of teeth, developmental defects, or even a blow to your jaw. Dr. Patten can boost your bone density with a bone graft or ridge augmentation. These procedures strengthen your jaw, making you a better candidate for a new smile.
- Tooth Extractions – There are many reasons teeth may need to be extracted to preserve your oral health. No matter why they need to go, Dr. Patten can comfortably remove any number of teeth. Even wisdom teeth aren’t a problem!
Sedation Can Soothe You During Oral Surgery Procedures
Our staff has lots of experience in keeping you relaxed during oral surgery procedures. Cozying up with a blanket and pillow and squeezing a stress ball can help. While we’ll thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia before your treatment begins, you may want dental sedation too. You can choose from three different kinds:
- Inhaled sedation, also called “laughing gas”
- Oral sedation you’ll take as a pill
- IV sedation, administered by an anesthesiologist
Oral surgery doesn’t have to be a big deal. Call 918-205-4386 or contact us online to learn more about it. You’ll find us at 3905 Highway 97 in Sand Springs, OK.