- Hide multiple dental flaws at once
- Resist stains for years after just two visits
- Look & feel great wherever you go
If you want to improve your smile, then you owe it to yourself to find out about dental veneers in Sand Springs. This cosmetic service can:
- Give you whiter teeth
- Create a straight smile
- Hide gaps between teeth
- Repair worn-down, chipped, and broken teeth
- Restore your confidence in your smile
At LakeCrest Dental, you can get your dream smile with help from Dr. Brian Patten and our team. Call 918-205-4492 today to give your smile a boost.
Breathe New Life Into Your Smile With Teeth Veneers
You have the power to create the perfect smile. Veneers are one of the fastest and simplest ways to make the changes you want to see. With your new veneers, you can be happy to smile the next time someone takes your picture.
By getting porcelain veneers, you can hide the things you don’t like about your teeth. Here’s how the process works:
- We will design a pair of veneers or a series of veneers depending on how many teeth you want to change.
- A high-quality dental lab, Arrowhead, will create durable, natural-looking veneers just for you.
- When your custom-designed veneers are ready, they are bonded to the front of your teeth. You’ll see an instant improvement to your smile.
With proper care, you can preserve your smile for decades to come. That includes keeping your smile looking whiter since porcelain veneers are more resistant to staining than real teeth.
Let Your New Smile Shine
When you are self-conscious about smiling, it can hold you back. You might not apply for the job you really want. You may turn down a date opportunity. You may even avoid chances to meet new people all because you are worried about your smile.
Veneers can give you more confidence in your smile, so you can feel comfortable in personal, professional, and social situations. There’s no better time to get started than today. To find out more about dental veneers in Sand Springs, call 918-205-4386 for an appointment at LakeCrest Dental.