- See instant results with in-office whitening
- Take home a customized whitening kit
- Keep your smile bright with whitening for life
If you can’t get through a day without a few cups of coffee, chances are your teeth don’t look as white as they once did. Other habits can stain your teeth too, including drinking wine or tea, smoking, or eating food with lots of curry. The good news is, it’s easy to remove these kinds of surface stains with teeth whitening in Sand Springs.Doctor Brian Patten on teeth whitening Read Transcript
Doctor Brian Patten on teeth whitening
For patients that are interested in whitening their teeth, we have several different products. We have in-office whitening that will take just about an hour, and they can get three shades lighter. We can create custom trays for patients to take home with whitening gel. And then we also have trays that have the product already in it that they can just use one time and dispose of. The products that we offer here in our office are a little bit stronger in the hydrogen peroxide, which helps whiten quicker, as compared to the over-the-counter products that have less hydrogen peroxide, which might take a little bit longer.
With sensitivity, every patient is different. Some patients might experience some sensitivity, when we can offer fluoride gels to help alleviate that, and some patients never even experience sensitivity at all. So everybody's a little different.
Our professional teeth whitening will:
- Get your teeth whiter than products from drugstores
- Brighten your smile in as little as an hour
- Take years off your smile
- Give you more self-confidence
- Let you choose a treatment in our Sand Springs office or treatments you can use at home
Don’t Waste Your Time on Drugstore Teeth Whitening Treatments
We use whitening products from popular brand Opalescence. Your teeth will get several shades brighter in less than an hour with a treatment in our office. The whitening will be more gradual if you use professional-strength gel and customized whitening trays at home. You can choose a treatment you use for about 15 minutes at a time or one you can wear overnight while you sleep.
Some patients get an initial treatment in our office, then maintain their whiter smile with home treatments. If you’re straightening your teeth with Invisalign, ask us about using whitening gel with your aligners.
With either option, professional teeth whitening is:
- More Effective – Our products have higher concentrations of active whitening ingredients for the whitest results.
- More Comfortable – Our gel contains potassium nitrate and fluoride, ingredients that help minimize teeth sensitivity.
- More Convenient – In our office, you just sit back and relax while we apply the whitening treatment. At home, you can whiten whenever it’s most convenient for you. Our customized trays make it easy to get complete coverage. No more struggling with messy strips!
You can enjoy lasting results with our whitening for life offer. Pay a one-time fee of $99 for a take-home tray and professional whitening gel, then stock up on gel at your routine dental appointments.
Interested in our Sand Springs teeth whitening? Call 918-205-4386. Our office is at 3905 Highway 97, next to Mi Pueblo restaurant.