We understand if you’re nervous about going to the dentist. With the sedation options available at LakeCrest Dental, however, you can say goodbye to dental fear and anxiety forever. Along with skilled care from Dr. Patten and the rest of our team, sedation options in Sand Springs will help you:Doctor Brian Patten on sedation options Read Transcript
For patients that are generally nervous about coming to the dentist to have treatment done, we offer several options. We can do (inaudible) gas or we can do oral sedation for patients to feel more relaxed. Patients won't be put to sleep, but they will be awake and will be able to answer questions and be able to verbally speak.
- Relax and get the beneficial care your smile needs to stay healthy and beautiful
- Reduce worry about future dental visits – you’ll be an old pro
- Prevent cavities, gum disease, and other smile-damaging oral problems
- Take pride and enjoy peace of mind that you’re being proactive about your dental care
Call 918-205-4386 today to get the most comfortable dental care around. You’ll find our office at 24 E 34th St. S, in the 74063 ZIP code.
Dental Sedation Sets Nervous Patients at Ease
Many of LakeCrest Dental’s longtime patients were once uncomfortable (or even terrified) about sitting in the dentist’s chair. However, skilled use of dental sedation is one of the ways we help set our nervous patients at ease. We offer sedation options depending on your needs and level of anxiety:
- Inhaled sedation is our mildest form of sedation. Just a few minutes after breathing in laughing gas through a mask, you’ll begin to experience a relaxing calmness and mild euphoria. The effects will diminish quickly after your appointment, however, and you’ll feel like yourself in no time.
- Oral conscious sedation uses an FDA-approved pill that Dr. Patten will prescribe for you before your appointment. It provides a deeper level of relaxation, and its effects will take several hours to wear off. You’ll need to have someone else drive you home.
Feel at Home With Our Comforting Amenities
Besides sedation, we also offer our patients many amenities to help them relax and feel at home. Feel free to ask for any of these amenities during your visit:
- Comfortable Pillows
- Warm Blankets
- Lip Balm
- Stress Balls