Keep Your Smile in Shape With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Sand Springs, OK
Even if you take good care of your teeth at home, you need regular dental cleanings and exams to stay in top oral condition. In addition to brushing and flossing every day at home, visit our Sand Springs, OK dentist office every six months for a checkup and a professional cleaning.
Dr. Brian Patten and our team will:
- Help prevent tooth decay and gum disease by eliminating harmful bacteria
- Remove surface stains from your teeth and polish them so they look terrific
- Identify potential problems early so you won’t need more expensive and invasive treatment later
- Recommend preventive treatments to keep your teeth in the best shape possible
- Address all your questions about dental care and concerns
If you’re ready to schedule your next exam and cleaning, call 918-205-4386.
Benefit From a Great Dental Exam, Thanks to Our Whole Team
Our friendly team works together to give you a confident smile and comfortable care while you’re getting your exam. You’ll see a hygienist for a preliminary exam that includes a check for periodontal (gum) disease. We’ll take low-radiation digital X-rays, if needed. Our hygienist will also gently but thoroughly clean your teeth to remove plaque and tartar, which cause tooth decay and gum disease.
Dr. Patten will then thoroughly examine your smile, focusing on any areas of concern flagged by our hygienist. He’ll address any questions you have, and he’ll be happy to discuss possible smile improvements, including:
- Restorative dentistry, like dental crowns
- Cosmetic dentistry, like teeth whitening and dental veneers
- Preventive treatments, like dental sealants and fluoride treatments
Top Technology Keeps You Comfortable
You’ll stay comfortable during your dental exams thanks to our use of patient-friendly technology, like:
- Digital X-rays – Faster than traditional X-rays, these also mean you won’t have the discomfort of bulky film in your mouth. Plus, they use far less radiation than older X-rays.
- Intraoral Cameras – These handheld cameras require less poking around when looking inside your mouth.
We provide comforts like blankets and pillows too. We can even offer you a stress ball to squeeze.
To book dental cleanings and exams for you and your loved ones, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4386.