- Relax in our welcoming office
- Receive top-notch care for the whole family
- Enjoy advanced dentistry & convenient hours
When it comes to dental care, visiting a single family dentist in Sand Springs saves you time, money, and hassle. You can get dental services for your entire family, all in one place, at LakeCrest Dental.Doctor Brian Patten on what sets his practice apart Read Transcript
Doctor Brian Patten on what sets his practice apart
What sets us apart from other offices is our staff. Our staff is very cohesive. We get along great. We love our patients. We know them by name. They've been coming for years. And so, I've only been here not quite three years, but I'm just now getting to start to recognize faces and starting to know people, and we can have conversations about life and things that we do, things that we have in common.
The philosophy that I try to instill in myself would be, how do I want to be treated is how I treat my patients. And I want my staff to feel the exact same way, and that's how they would treat the patients as well.
Your appointments will always be easy and enjoyable because we:
- Offer a range of preventive, cosmetic, and restorative treatments
- Reinforce positive dental visits with our Brave Kids Club
- Keep you comfortable and relaxed during your dental procedures
- Treat everyone in your family, from toddlers to senior citizens
- Make care affordable with payment options like our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan
- Offer convenient hours that make scheduling simple
Family life is hectic enough. That’s why we see to it that dental care is never complicated at LakeCrest Dental! Call us today at 918-205-4386 to schedule your family’s dental appointments.
Advanced Dental Technology Provides Comfortable Care
At our modern office, Dr. Brian Patten and our team use some of the latest dental technologies to improve the care you and your family receive. Some of it includes:
- Digital X-rays, which are safer than traditional X-rays because they use a fraction of the radiation. Our NOMAD handheld X-ray machines are less intimidating than old X-ray machines for our patients, especially the youngest ones.
- Digital panoramic X-ray systems that give our dentists a more complete view of your mouth. This makes your diagnosis faster and easier.
- Intraoral cameras, which let us look into every corner of your mouth, with less poking and prodding.
We have seen what a difference these investments can make in a patient’s overall experience at the dentist’s office. Besides saving you time and money, these high-tech innovations enable us to identify problems earlier, which makes your treatments easier.
Select Your Preferred Comfort Options
Your dental care plan isn’t the only thing that is designed just for you. You can use our comfort menu to let our caring staff know which items will help you remain relaxed during treatment. Your choices include:
- A Blanket
- A Pillow
- A Stress Ball
- Lip Balm
- Dental Sedation
To meet your new family dentist in Sand Springs, call 918-205-4386. We’re conveniently located at 3905 Highway 97, near Reasor’s and Mazzio’s Italian Eatery. Our patients include those from the 74063, 74044, 74066, 74107, 74127, 74020, 74081, 74010, 74033, and 74037 ZIP codes.