Our Family Dentist in Sand Springs, OK Keeps Your Smiles in Top Condition
If you have a family, chances are you’re always looking for ways to simplify your life. When it comes to dental care, visiting a single family dentist in Sand Springs, OK saves you time, money, and hassle. You can get dental services for your entire family, all in one place, at LakeCrest Dental.Doctor Brian Patten on what sets his practice apart Read Transcript
What sets us apart from other offices is our staff. Our staff is very cohesive. We get along great. We love our patients. We know them by name. They've been coming for years. And so ... I've only been here, not quite three years, but I'm just now getting to start to recognize faces and starting to know people, and we can have conversations about life and things that we do, things that we have in common.
The philosophy that I try to instill in myself would be ... how do I want to be treated is how I treat my patients. And ... I want my staff to feel the exact same way, and that's how they would treat the patients as well.
Your appointments will be easy and enjoyable because we:
- Offer a range of preventive, cosmetic, and restorative treatments
- Acknowledge and encourage positive dental visits with our Brave Kids Club
- Keep you comfortable and relaxed during your dental procedures
- Treat everyone in your family, from toddlers to senior citizens
Dental care is never complicated at LakeCrest Dental! Call us today at 918-205-4386 to schedule your family’s dental appointments.
Advanced Dental Technology Keeps Your Care Comfortable
Technology makes almost everything you do easier and better, from cooking to driving. Dental care is no different. Dr. Brian Patten and our team use some of the latest dental technologies to improve the care you and your family receive.
The technology we use includes:
- Digital X-rays, which are safer than traditional X-rays because they use a fraction of the radiation. Our NOMAD handheld X-ray machines are less intimidating than old X-ray machines for our patients, especially the youngest ones.
- Digital panoramic X-ray systems that give our dentists a more complete view of your mouth, which makes diagnosis faster and easier.
- Intraoral cameras, which let us look into every corner of your mouth, with less poking and prodding.
These high-tech tools enable us to identify problems earlier, which makes your treatment easier and less expensive.
Choose Your Preferred Comfort Options
Your dental care plan isn’t the only thing that is designed just for you. Use our comfort menu to let our caring staff know which items will help you remain relaxed during treatment. Your choices include:
- A blanket and/or pillow
- A stress ball
- Lip balm
Our patients include those from 74063, 74044, 74066, 74107, 74127, 74020, 74081, 74010, 74033, and 74037 zip codes. To meet your new family dentist in Sand Springs, OK, call 918-205-4386. Our office is conveniently located at 3905 Highway 97, near Reasor’s and Mazzio’s Italian Eatery.