If you build a house without a blueprint, chances are it won’t look right and might not be structurally sound. Similarly, if you want to change several elements of your smile, you should start with a comprehensive outline. We will work with you to design your smile makeover in Sand Springs with treatments that will achieve the results you want while fitting into your schedule and budget.
After your makeover, you’ll:
- No longer have dental damage
- Enjoy full oral function
- Look years younger
- Once again smile with confidence
To schedule a consultation with cosmetic and restorative dentist Dr. Patten, call 918-205-4386 .
Change What You Don’t Like About Your Smile
No matter what you want to change about your smile, chances are we have the cosmetic and restorative dental procedures that can transform your appearance. Your options include:
- Dental Veneers – You can modify the color, size, shape, and length of your teeth with porcelain veneers. They resist staining and will last for many years with proper care.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can fix even serious damage like a break since it covers your entire tooth. It can also be used as a tooth replacement when attached to a dental implant.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. Patten will apply layers of tooth-colored composite to your teeth to cover flaws like stains or small chips. This affordable treatment can usually be completed in one visit.
- Clear Aligners – Invisalign or ClearCorrect aligners are a discreet way to straighten teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Brightening your teeth with professional whitening is an easy and inexpensive way to boost your smile.
Dr. Patten can even give you a preview of how your new smile will look by creating a wax model. This enables you to feel more confident about your choices before your makeover starts and allows us to make needed adjustments to your treatment plan. If you’re getting Invisalign, we’ll use ClinCheck® software to give you a smile preview.