Eating should not be a chore. Smiling should not be a cause for concern, and speaking should not be a source of anxiety. If you are missing teeth, these can be real issues. Fortunately, you can address them with a full-mouth reconstruction in Sand Springs. With this procedure, you can:
- Bite and chew without pain
- Feel confident about your smile
- Speak naturally again
At LakeCrest Dental, we want to do more than rebuild your smile. We can bring back the full function of your teeth as well. Call 918-205-4386 to schedule a consultation to find out more.
Rehabilitate Your Oral Health
Most people who are missing teeth want to have a natural-looking smile again. You may not realize it at first, but you will want more than that, too. Your teeth also affect how you pronounce words and how well you can bite and chew.
Through our restorative care, you can regain the full function of the teeth you have lost. Your treatment may include:
- Dental Crowns or Bridges – The right restoration can depend on how many teeth you need to replace and your own preferences.
- Dentures – If you are missing a complete arch of teeth, dentures can be an important part of feeling like yourself again.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of your missing teeth. They also make crowns, bridges, and dentures secure, stable, and strong.
If you have any anxiety about this process, please know that we offer sedation dentistry. With sedation options, you can feel confident that you will remain calm and pain-free during your procedure.
Start Anew With a Healthier Smile
Missing teeth affect your self-confidence. They also can affect your overall health. When you can’t bite and chew correctly, you can’t eat a variety of foods. That also means you may not be getting the nutrition you need to be as healthy as you can be.
You can restore your smile as well as the function of missing and damaged teeth. With full-mouth reconstruction in Sand Springs, you can feel good again. To find out more or to make an appointment, call LakeCrest Dental today at 918-205-4386.