Our General Dentistry in Sand Springs, OK Is Great for Your Teeth
A good dental team can give you plenty of reasons to smile. Everyone at LakeCrest Dental is dedicated to providing high-quality general dentistry for you and your family! Coming to us for professional dental cleanings and exams (along with your daily hygiene routine) can go a long way in fighting cavities and gum disease.Doctor Brian Patten on an overview of the general dentistry options available Read Transcript
General dentistry, in a nutshell, would be restorative work, where you come in for fillings, crown and bridges, we have prosthodontics where we can fabricate dentures and partials. We can do endodontics where we do root canals. We do have our gum therapy where if you do need extensive cleaning, we can do that for you, or if it's just a general cleaning, we can do that for you as well.
That’s not all you get when you visit us for dental checkups. You also can:
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a healthy, clean smile
- Take care of minor issues early so you keep your teeth intact
- Prevent oral health problems before they can develop
Our Sand Springs, OK dentist, Dr. Brian Patten, and the rest of our team are on your side in the endless fight to maintain your smile. You can schedule an appointment with us by calling 918-205-4386. Do it today to keep smiling tomorrow!
Protect the Teeth You Have
You use your teeth every single day, which is why it’s so important to keep them as healthy as they can be. For the sake of your oral and overall health, strong teeth are invaluable. Our team can help you keep them in your mouth.
Routine cleanings and exams should be part of your oral hygiene routine, but that’s just the beginning of the ways we can help you. We also offer:
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnish – Fluoride provides reinforcement for your smile. It can repair minor damage and make your teeth stronger.
- Dental Sealants – Harmful bacteria live inside your mouth. Sealants create a barrier between them and your teeth.
- Custom-Made Mouthguards – Injuries during high-impact sports or as a result of grinding your teeth can damage them. The right mouthguard could spare your smile.
- Nutritional Counseling – To help you make healthier decisions, we can help you understand how the things you eat and drink affect your mouth.
To find decay as early as we can, we use digital X-rays to get another view of your mouth. For patients with persistent dry mouth or bad breath, we are happy to help you find a solution that works for you. By working with our team, you can have the healthy teeth and gums you deserve.
Make Comfort Part of Your General Dental Care
Would you like to sit in one of our massage chairs? How about some lip balm or water to keep your lips and mouth from feeling dry? Want to watch one of your favorite movies or television shows or listen to music? You can do all these things during your dental visits with us.
Your comfort is a priority along with your oral health. It’s why you can get a pillow and a blanket to stay cozy and warm during your cleaning. If you have anxiety about dental care, you also can receive laughing gas to keep you relaxed and pain-free.
You can learn how enjoyable and pleasant general dentistry in Sand Springs, OK can be when you make your next appointment with us. To contact LakeCrest Dental, just fill out our online form or call us at 918-205-4386.