Enjoy Metal-Free Straightening With Clear Aligners in Sand Springs, OK
You want what braces can give you: a straight and beautiful smile. However, you don’t want to spend months with a mouth full of metal wires and brackets. You’d also rather not skip certain foods so they won’t get caught in your braces. Fortunately, clear aligners can give you a straight smile without the disadvantages of metal braces.Doctor Brian Patten on clear aligners braces Read Transcript
At LakeCrest, we offer clear liners, as opposed to traditional braces.
Most of the time, people wear the trays, so no one even knows that they have them in. The only time you have to take them out is to eat or drink.
You put them back in, wear them 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you can have straightened teeth from six months to a year, as compared to traditional braces, which could be up to two or three years.
Patients can get that beautiful smile that they've always wanted, quicker.
Compared to braces, teeth aligners are:
- Inconspicuous – People would have to look very closely to notice your clear plastic aligners, which fit snugly over your teeth.
- Comfortable – There are no metal wires or brackets to rub against your cheeks, gums, and other areas inside your mouth.
- Convenient – Your diet won’t need to change because you can remove your aligners and eat whatever you’d like. Plus, it’s easier to keep your teeth clean. You can also take out your aligners for special occasions like a first date or a job interview.
- Simple – You wear each set of dental aligners for a couple of weeks, then move to the next ones in the series. That’s it! You’ll see us for periodic checkups so we can ensure your customized treatment is progressing as planned.
Interested in clear plastic aligners? Call 918-205-4386 to schedule a consultation with Sand Springs, OK dentist Dr. Brian Patten.
Choose Invisalign or ClearCorrect For Your Smile
Everyone has different orthodontics needs. To make sure we can offer you the orthodontic treatment best suited to your smile, we offer two popular brands of aligners:
- Invisalign – Whether you want to fix a small cosmetic flaw or correct a misaligned bite, Invisalign offers a solution for you. Some treatments can be completed in as few as three months, including Invisalign Express and Invisalign Lite. Invisalign for Teens even has an indicator so the dentist – and parents – can see if teenagers are wearing their aligners often enough.
- ClearCorrect – These aligners are often less expensive than Invisalign. They also make modifying your treatment easier because the aligners are manufactured as you go.
Consider Cosmetic Dentistry to Make Your Smile Even More Beautiful
Once your teeth are straight, you may want to correct other imperfections with cosmetic dentistry. Make your smile even more beautiful with:
- Dental veneers
- Teeth whitening
- Cosmetic bonding
To discuss clear aligners with our dentist, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4386. Our Sand Springs, OK dentist office is on Highway 97, near Reasor’s and Mazzio’s Italian Eatery. We’re near several schools, including Clyde Boyd Middle School, Lake Country Christian School, and Charles Page High School.