Dental damage can strike suddenly if you break a tooth, or it can be slow and stealthy if decay spreads to the center of your tooth and becomes infected. No matter what kind of damage your smile has suffered, Sand Springs restorative dentist Dr. Brian Patten can repair it.Doctor Brian Patten on the restorative options available Read Transcript
Patients that come in with missing or damaged teeth, we can either replace those missing teeth with removable either dentures or partials, or we can restore those teeth with crowns or bridges to create the full chewing function and the full smile.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Enable you to chew comfortably so you can enjoy meals
- Fill in gaps left by missing teeth
- Get you out of pain
- Keep further damage from happening
- Save endangered teeth
- Be comfortable with the option of receiving dental sedation
Make an appointment by calling 918-205-4386 so we can assess your dental damage. Ask how you can save 20 percent on many restorative treatments with our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan.
Restorative Dental Care Mends Cavities, Breaks, & More
We can fix everything from a simple cavity to a mouthful of broken teeth with these restorative dentistry procedures:
- Tooth Fillings – We use tooth-colored composite fillings, not metal fillings, so you won’t have any dark spots in your smile.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure saves a tooth you might otherwise lose to infection.
- Dental Crowns – Since these incredibly versatile dental restorations cover your entire tooth, they can fix anything from broken teeth to large cavities.
- Inlays and Onlays – For cavities too major for a filling but not serious enough for a crown, your dentist may use an inlay or an onlay to mend your tooth.
You could also save as much as 20 percent on the cost of many restorative treatments by signing up for our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan.
Get Strong, Attractive Teeth With Dental Implants or Other Options
Nothing affects your smile’s appearance and oral function as much as missing teeth do. That’s why we give you so many teeth replacement options. Combined with the dental restoration of your choice, dental implants can give you a smile that is almost as good as new – or even better. If you’re looking for an alternative to implants, you can replace teeth with a dental bridge or traditional dentures.
If you’re interested in a smile that both works and looks great, call your Sand Springs restorative dentist at 918-205-4386 or schedule online. You’ll find our office at 24 E 34th St. S, near Pratt Library and the Crescent Cafe.