Get Your Oral Function Back With Restorative Dentistry in Sand Springs, OK
Dental damage can strike suddenly if you break a tooth, or it can be slow and stealthy if decay spreads to the center of your tooth and becomes infected. No matter what kind of damage your smile has suffered, Sand Springs, OK dentist Dr. Brian Patten can repair it with restorative dentistry.Doctor Brian Patten on the restorative options available Read Transcript
Patients that come in with missing or damaged teeth, we can either replace those missing teeth with removable either dentures or partials, or we can restore those teeth with crowns or bridges to create the full chewing function and the full smile.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Enable you to chew comfortably so you can enjoy meals
- Fill in gaps left by missing teeth
- Get you out of pain
- Keep further damage from happening
- Save endangered teeth
- Be comfortable, with the option of receiving dental sedation
Make an appointment by calling 918-205-4386 so we can assess your dental damage.
Restorative Dentistry Procedures Mend Cavities, Breaks, & More
We can fix everything from a simple cavity to a mouthful of broken teeth with these restorative dentistry procedures:
- Tooth Fillings – We use tooth-colored composite fillings, not metal fillings, so you won’t have any dark spots in your smile.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure saves a tooth you might otherwise lose to infection.
- Dental Crowns – Since these incredibly versatile dental restorations cover your entire tooth, they can fix anything from a broken tooth to a large cavity.
- Inlays and Onlays – For cavities too major for a filling but not serious enough for a crown, our dentist may use an inlay or an onlay to mend your tooth.
Replace Teeth With Dental Restorations
Nothing affects your smile’s appearance and oral function as much as missing teeth. That’s why we give you so many different teeth replacement options. If you’re looking for an effective and comfortable restoration, you can replace teeth with a dental bridge or traditional dentures.