- Fix a number of unsightly dental flaws
- Turn your dream smile into a reality
- Look & feel great everywhere
Fair or not, your smile says a lot about you. So, what if you don’t like your smile? This can affect your self-esteem, or it may prevent other people from seeing the real you. You can do something about it at LakeCrest Dental. A smile makeover in Broken Arrow can:
- Create your dream smile
- Boost your self-image
- Let you feel more at ease being yourself
Countless patients have changed their smiles at our office. You too can experience these life-changing benefits by calling us at 918-205-4492.
Create a Beautiful Smile You’ll Want to Share
Imagine the perfect smile. Now, think about what changes you would need to make to your teeth to have that smile yourself. Odds are you can get it with one or more of our cosmetic services:
- Dental Bonding – Using composite resin, you can fill gaps between teeth and repair chipped and cracked teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are a more durable solution for the problems bonding can fix. They can make your smile look straight and white, too.
- Orthodontics – Clear aligners also make your teeth look straight as well as close gaps, correct crooked and crowded teeth, and fix bite issues, such as overbites and underbites.
- Professional Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening products remove deep stains faster and more effectively than the stuff in the toothpaste aisle.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can fix even serious damage like a break since it covers your entire tooth. It can also be used as a tooth replacement when attached to a dental implant.
To help you decide if a makeover is right for you, we can give you a preview of your new smile. Seeing wax-ups and digital previews with Invisalign® ClinCheck® software can give you a good idea of how your smile could change for the better.
Enjoy Smiling Again After Your Dental Makeover
So many people have come to our office who were ashamed of their teeth or embarrassed to smile. They would hide their teeth with their hands or barely open their mouths when they spoke. They would avoid eye contact and look at the floor.
Your smile should not be an obstacle to you enjoying your daily life. You can change that by reinventing your smile. Start by scheduling a consultation to discuss your smile makeover in Broken Arrow. Call 918-205-4492 now to visit LakeCrest Dental.