Dental emergencies in Broken Arrow can be stressful, or even scary. But they don’t have to be. Here’s what you can expect from us during your dental crisis:
- If you’re an existing patient, we will try to see you the same day.
- Even if your emergency occurs outside our regular business hours, we’ll try to get you in that day.
- We will also make our best effort to see new patients on the same day.
If you need urgent dental care, call our emergency dentist office ASAP at 918-205-4492. We’ll get you relief within 24 hours! Unlike some dentists, we offer Friday hours.
Relieve Your Oral Pain With Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Whether you have a throbbing toothache or you suffered a blow that damaged a tooth, we have a restorative dentistry procedure to relieve your discomfort and repair your dental damage. Some procedures we commonly use in emergencies:
- Tooth Fillings – If a cavity is causing you pain, your dentist will remove all the decayed material from your tooth, then place a filling to protect the tooth from further damage.
- Root Canals – Infection inside your tooth can cause pain and also lead to the loss of your tooth. During a root canal, your dentist removes the infection and thoroughly disinfects your tooth’s interior before sealing the tooth and protecting it with a filling or crown.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair a severely decayed tooth, a broken tooth, or a cracked tooth. When used with a dental implant, a crown can even replace a missing tooth.
- Tooth Extractions – If a tooth is too damaged to be saved, we can safely and comfortably extract it.
Stay Calm With Sedation During Emergency Dental Care
Even if you’re normally relaxed during your regular dental visits, an emergency can be a stressful experience. To soothe your nerves, you can choose dental sedation:
- Fast-acting inhaled sedation, or laughing gas
- Oral sedation for a deeper level of relaxation
Unexpected dental problems don’t have to be a disaster! Call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492 with help for your dental emergencies in Broken Arrow. If you have a non-emergency need, you can also schedule an appointment online.