Dental emergencies in Broken Arrow can be stressful, or even scary. But they don’t have to be. Here’s what you can expect from us during your dental crisis:
- If you’re an existing patient, we will try to see you the same day.
- Even if your emergency occurs outside our regular business hours, we’ll try to get you in that day.
- We will also make our best effort to see new patients on the same day.
Anyone who's experienced a dental emergency knows how inconvenient that can be. That Friday evening toothache on Memorial Day weekend is nothing anyone ever wants to be stuck with, but it happens. And it's reality, so we have systems set up to deal with that. Anytime a patient calls and they're in pain, we do everything we can to get that patient in as soon as possible.
A phone call typically means a same-day appointment. And if it's a patient of record, it always means a same-day appointment. If it's a patient of record and it's the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, we have contact information so you can get ahold of me, and if we need to see you, you will be seen. One of the great benefits of having this group of doctors together is between the three of us, we have ways that we can work together to make sure that all of our patients are cared for.
Because the reality is, those emergencies happen sometimes, and they need to be dealt with. And we want to do everything we can to make sure that any patient that's in pain is out of pain as quickly as possible.
If you need urgent dental care, call our emergency dentist office ASAP at 918-205-4492. We’ll get you relief within 24 hours! Unlike some dentists, we offer Friday hours.
Relieve Your Oral Pain With Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Whether you have a throbbing toothache or you suffered a blow that damaged a tooth, we have a restorative dentistry procedure to relieve your discomfort and repair your dental damage. Some procedures we commonly use in emergencies:
- Tooth Fillings – If a cavity is causing you pain, your dentist will remove all the decayed material from your tooth, then place a filling to protect the tooth from further damage.
- Root Canals – Infection inside your tooth can cause pain and also lead to the loss of your tooth. During a root canal, your dentist removes the infection and thoroughly disinfects your tooth’s interior before sealing the tooth and protecting it with a filling or crown.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair a severely decayed tooth, a broken tooth, or a cracked tooth. When used with a dental implant, a crown can even replace a missing tooth.
- Tooth Extractions – If a tooth is too damaged to be saved, we can safely and comfortably extract it.
Stay Calm With Sedation During Emergency Dental Care
Even if you’re normally relaxed during your regular dental visits, an emergency can be a stressful experience. To soothe your nerves, you can choose dental sedation:
- Fast-acting inhaled sedation, or laughing gas
- Oral sedation for a deeper level of relaxation
Unexpected dental problems don’t have to be a disaster! Call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492 with help for your dental emergencies in Broken Arrow. If you have a non-emergency need, you can also schedule an appointment online.