Get Fast Assistance For Dental Emergencies in Broken Arrow, OKDoctor John Rogers on Dental Emergencies Read Transcript
Anyone who's experienced a dental emergency knows how inconvenient that can be. That Friday evening toothache on Memorial Day weekend is nothing anyone ever wants to be stuck with but it happens. And it's reality so we have systems set up to deal with that. Any time a patient calls and they're in pain we do everything we can to get that patient in as soon as possible.
A phone call typically means a same-day appointment. And if it's a patient of record it always means a same-day appointment. If it's a patient of record and it's the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend we have contact information so you can get ahold of me and if we need to see you, you will be seen. One of the great benefits of having this group of doctors together is between the three of us we have ways that we can work together to make sure that all of our patients are cared for.
Because the reality is, those emergencies happen sometimes and they need to be dealt with. And we want to do everything we can to make sure that any patient that's in pain is out of pain as quickly as possible.
Dental emergencies are often stressful, or even scary. But they don’t have to be. If you’re an existing patient, Dr. John Rogers will try to see you the same day, even if your emergency occurs outside our regular business hours. We also make our best effort to see new patients on the same day.
If you need urgent dental care, call our Broken Arrow, OK dentist office ASAP at 918-205-4492. We’ll get you relief within 24 hours! Unlike some dentists, we offer Friday hours.
Relieve Your Pain With Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Whether you have a throbbing toothache or you suffered a blow that damaged a tooth, we’ve got a restorative dentistry procedure to relieve your discomfort and repair your dental damage. Some procedures we commonly use in emergencies:
- Tooth Fillings – If a cavity is causing you pain, Dr. Rogers will remove all the decayed material from your tooth, then place a filling to protect the tooth from further damage.
- Root Canals – Infection inside your tooth can cause pain and also lead to the loss of your tooth. During a root canal, Dr. Rogers removes the infection and thoroughly disinfects your tooth’s interior before sealing the tooth and protecting it with a filling or crown.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair a severely decayed tooth, a broken tooth, or a cracked tooth. When used with a dental implant, a crown can even replace a missing tooth.
- Tooth Extractions – If a tooth is too damaged to be saved, Dr. Rogers can safely and comfortably extract it.
Stay Calm With Sedation During Emergency Dental Care
Even if you’re normally relaxed during your regular dental visits, an emergency can be a stressful experience. To soothe your nerves, you can choose one of three kinds of dental sedation:
- Fast-acting inhaled sedation, or “laughing gas”
- Oral sedation for a deeper level of relaxation
- IV sedation administered by an anesthesiologist
Dental emergencies don’t have to be a disaster! Call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492 for urgent dental care in Broken Arrow, OK.