Dental crowns and bridges in Broken Arrow are among the most versatile restorations we offer because they can fix so many kinds of damage, including missing teeth. Not only that, but they’re available in many materials so you can select one that is perfectly suited to your smile.
Crowns and bridges will:
- Make your smile attractive again
- Protect your teeth from further damage
- Improve your overall oral health
- Require no more than normal oral hygiene to stay in great shape
- Last for many years with proper care
If you have dental damage, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492 to see if we can repair it with a crown or bridge.
Choose Dental Crowns for Restorative or Cosmetic Fixes
There are few dental issues that can’t be addressed with a dental crown. A crown can:
- Repair a cracked or broken tooth so you won’t lose it
- Seal a tooth after a root canal to protect it from further damage
- Replace a missing tooth as part of a bridge or when attached to a dental implant
- Cover cosmetic imperfections like stains
Crowns can also mend cavities that are too large for dental fillings. If you have a cavity that is too large for a filling yet not large enough for a crown, we also offer restorations called inlays and onlays. While a crown covers an entire tooth, an inlay or onlay covers just the top surface and/or part of the sides.
Fill in Missing Teeth With a Dental Bridge
If you have a single missing tooth or several adjacent missing teeth, Dr. John Rogers can fill the gap in your smile with a dental bridge. A bridge involves attaching natural-looking replacement teeth to dental crowns on either side of a gap. The bridge can be attached to natural teeth or dental implants. Unlike dentures, you don’t have to remove a fixed bridge for cleaning.
To see if dental crowns and bridges in Broken Arrow are the right solution for your smile, call 918-205-4492. LakeCrest Dental is especially convenient for those in ZIP codes 74011, 74012, 74014, 74133, 74136, 74429, 74105, 74132, 74134, and 74063.