Soothe Dental Stress With Sedation Options in Broken Arrow, OK
Some people are fearful of the dentist because of negative past experiences. Others don’t mind routine dental visits but get nervous at the prospect of more complicated treatments. No matter where you are on the anxiety spectrum, our sedation options in Broken Arrow, OK will soothe your nerves so you can get the dental care you need.Doctor John Rogers on Sedation Options
Dental sedation will:
- Enable you to stay relaxed during restorative dentistry or other lengthy procedures
- Make it easier for you to receive several treatments in a single appointment
- Relieve a sensitive gag reflex and other issues that can affect your treatment
- Make you less aware of sights, sounds, and sensations that may bother you
To find out if you would benefit from sedation dentistry, call 918-205-4492.
Choose the Right Kind of Dental Sedation
Because your anxiety level isn’t always the same, we offer three kinds of safe dental sedation so you can choose the one that best fits your situation. No matter which one you select, our staff will monitor you throughout your treatment. Your options are:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also called laughing gas, we administer it through a small mask worn over your nose. It takes effect quickly and wears off fast too, with no lingering grogginess. You can even drive yourself home. It’s so safe we can give it to young children.
- Oral Sedation – You’ll take a prescription pill before your procedure. It offers a deeper level of relaxation than laughing gas. Since you’ll remain groggy for a while, you’ll need to arrange a ride home.
- IV Sedation – Our strongest level of sedation is safely administered by a dental anesthesiologist.
Enjoy Comfort Amenities Too
Sedation isn’t the only way we ensure you are comfortable in our care. We’ll also offer you comfort amenities, including:
- Massage chairs
- Soft pillows
- Warm blankets
- Netflix or music to entertain you while we work
For more information on our sedation options, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492. Our Broken Arrow, OK dentist office is especially convenient for residents of zip codes 74011, 74012, 74014, 74133, 74136, 74429, 74105, 74132, 74134, and 74063.