- Enjoy the perks of implants despite bone loss
- Benefit from our modern, high-tech procedures
- Secure your dentures to smaller implants
To get dental implants, you’ll need a jaw strong enough to support them. If you lack the required bone density, you can get a bone graft. You may also be able to get mini dental implants in Broken Arrow.
Because they are smaller than full-size implants, they can:
- Be used in areas where larger implants just aren’t an option
- Often eliminate the need for a bone graft or similar treatment
- Heal more quickly than larger implants, resulting in a shorter recovery time
- Cost less than comparable treatment with full-size implants
The first step in determining whether these smaller implants will work for you is a consultation with Dr. John Rogers, a fellow with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. To schedule one, call 918-205-4492.
Technology Keeps Your Mini Implants Procedure Quick & Precise
Dr. Rogers has advanced training in dental implant placement and restoration, as well as years of hands-on experience with these procedures. To ensure success, he also uses technology like 3D imaging and computer-guided implant placement. His combination of training and technology keeps your treatment quick, precise, and comfortable.
He can even attach full arches of teeth to just a few mini implants. With this treatment, you can get implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment. You can resume normal oral function that same day.
Stay Comfortable With Dental Sedation
Dr. Rogers will thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia before your mini dental implant procedure. If you’re still concerned about discomfort, you can choose from one of our safe dental sedation options:
- Inhaled sedation or laughing gas
- Oral sedation in the form of prescription medication
Dr. Rogers will help you select the type of sedation that will work best for you. No matter which one you choose, you’ll be carefully monitored throughout your procedure.
If you’re interested in mini dental implants in Broken Arrow, OK, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-205-4492 to meet with our experienced dentist.