Nearly everyone would love to have a white smile. It’s normal for your teeth to look darker or more yellow as you get older. With our teeth whitening in Broken Arrow, you can:
- Remove the stains from your teeth
- Restore the bright smile of your youth
- Boost your confidence in your smile
- Get results that are better than those from store-bought products
We’ve seen what whiter teeth have done for the self-esteem of our patients at LakeCrest Dental. Call 918-205-4492 for a stain-fighting appointment for yourself.
Show Off Your Smile Again With Professional Whitening
Professional whitening is one of our most requested cosmetic services. It’s a fast and effective way to improve your smile. It’s also noninvasive, which makes it a simple procedure. At our office, we use Opalescence Boost whitening products. Opalescence removes deep stains, and it is formulated to cause less sensitivity after your treatment, too.
You have two options for getting rid of your yellow smile:
- In-Office Whitening – For the fastest possible results, this is what you should do. You will see a difference in the color of your teeth that same day with our in-office treatment.
- At-Home Whitening – Many people prefer the convenience of whitening on their own schedule. It may take a couple of weeks to achieve the whiteness you want, but you will notice a beautiful difference when you are finished.
Professional whitening products contain bleaching agents in higher concentrations than you will find in store-bought whitening kits. That’s why you’ll see better results with professional care. You can also take advantage of our lifetime whitening program. Purchase a take-home kit for just $99, which includes custom mouth trays and professional whitening gel. Then you’ll receive a fresh supply of gel for free at your routine dental checkups!
A lot of things affect the color of your smile. The good news is you can have pearly whites once again. To get them, you need to ask about teeth whitening in Broken Arrow. Our team at LakeCrest Dental would be happy to help you as we’ve helped so many others. Call 918-205-4492 to set up an appointment. You can also make an appointment .