At LakeCrest Dental, we pride ourselves on giving our patients confident smiles. One way we do that is with dental implants in Broken Arrow. More than other teeth replacements, implants give you a smile that looks, feels, and functions like the smile you were born with – or maybe even better.Doctor Tom Carwile Talks about Dental Implants Read Transcript
Dental implants are extremely versatile. You can do just one, you can do multiple that can actually support a denture if need be. So, that's a great thing that just continues to blow my mind is that you can really restore someone's functionality, their aesthetics, anything like that, just by a simple little implant. So dental implants has came a long way. We're able to use advanced surgical techniques and pre-planning processes that make sure that the process is very quick and easy on the patient, and relatively painless.
You’ll find your implants are:
- Confidence Inspiring – Your implants are embedded in your jaw, where your bone grows around them. There’s no need to worry about the embarrassment of teeth that move, shift, or even become dislodged.
- Comfortable – Implants won’t rub against your gums, creating uncomfortable friction.
- Convenient – You care for implants just like any other teeth, by brushing and flossing. Forget about securing teeth with messy adhesive; you won’t need it!
- Good for Your Oral Health – Implants act like artificial tooth roots, stimulating your jaw the same way real roots do. This keeps you from losing bone density. Your face looks fuller and younger.
To find out if implants are the right teeth replacements for you, call 918-205-4492.
Complete Your Dental Implant Procedure in One Place
Some dentists only place implants, while others just restore them. We do both. This means you can get your entire dental implant procedure, from start to finish, in our comfortable office. No need to visit an outside oral surgeon!
Our team uses state-of-the-art technology such as 3D imaging and computer-guided implant placement for many of our dental implant procedures. Thanks to our training and hands-on expertise, we offers a wide variety of treatments, including these two that can be used for full-mouth dental implants:
- All-on-4® – Using this special technique, your dentist attaches a full arch of replacement teeth to just four implants. It can be used in the upper jaw, lower jaw, or both.
- All-on-6 – This process, while similar, uses six implants to secure your teeth replacements.
It’s possible you can get mini implants if your jaw isn’t strong enough to support full-size implants. You may even be able to get your implants immediately following a tooth extraction!
Implants Fill Gaps in Your Smile, From One Tooth to Many
Implants can replace any number of teeth, from a single tooth to an entire mouthful. We will help you choose the dental restoration that is right for your unique situation. Your options may include:
- Dental Implants and Crowns – When used with a dental crown, an implant is a great choice for replacing one tooth.
- Dental Implants and Bridges – Implants can anchor a fixed bridge to replace several missing teeth.
- Dental Implants and Dentures – You can choose dentures that you can easily remove from implants for cleaning or dentures that remain attached to implants until a dentist removes them.
Stay Comfortable During Your Dental Implant Procedure
You’ll remain comfortable and relaxed throughout your dental implant procedure, thanks to amenities like our massage chairs, cozy blankets, and TVs so you can catch up on your favorite Netflix programs. In addition, you can choose from safe dental sedation:
- Inhaled sedation, or laughing gas
- Oral sedative