Get a Confident Smile With Dental Implants in Broken Arrow, OK
At LakeCrest Dental, we pride ourselves on giving our patients confident smiles. One way we do that is with dental implants. More than other teeth replacements, implants give you a smile that looks, feels, and functions like the smile you were born with – or maybe even better.Doctor John Rogers on Dental Implants Read Transcript
I believe at this point I've completed about 150 CE hours in implant education, and I committed to that because I felt it was very important to be able to provide a predictable, reliable tooth replacement option for my patients. And dental implants are by far the most conservative means by which to replace a tooth, and the most predictable means by which to replace a tooth. And surprisingly, one of the most comfortable.
If it can be done, we can find a way to get it done. And we use a lot of great, amazing technology. We use cone beam CT scans and surgical guides to help us place implants in places that previously couldn't even place an implant.
The technology is such that we can place smaller implants in more confined spaces and still get predictable results. If we need to do a sinus augmentation, we are able to do that here in the office, we don't have to refer out for that. So we have, as a team, focused on finding the products to give the best possible results, finding the education to allow us to provide the best possible surgeries, and pulling all of that together to take the most complicated case and making it just a day around the office.
You’ll find your implants are:
- Confidence inspiring – Your implants are embedded in your jaw, where your bone grows around them. There’s no need to worry about the embarrassment of teeth that move, shift, or even become dislodged.
- Comfortable – Implants won’t rub against your gums, creating uncomfortable friction.
- Convenient – You care for implants just like any other teeth, by brushing and flossing. Forget about securing teeth with messy adhesive; you won’t need it!
- Good for your oral health – Implants act like artificial tooth roots, stimulating your jaw the same way real roots do. This keeps you from losing bone density. Your face looks fuller and younger.
To find out if implants are the right teeth replacements for you, call 918-205-4492.
Conveniently Get Your Dental Implants Procedure in One Place
Some dentists only place implants, while others just restore them. Dr. John Rogers, a fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, does both. This means you can get your entire dental implants procedure, from start to finish, in our comfortable Broken Arrow, OK office. No need to visit an outside oral surgeon!
Dr. Rogers uses state-of-the-art technology such as 3D imaging and computer-guided implant placement for many of his dental implants procedures. Thanks to his training and hands-on expertise, he offers a wide variety of treatments, including implant supported dentures, which can be used to replace a full mouth of teeth. Dr. Rogers will strategically place a limited number of implants around the arch before attaching the custom-made denture.
It’s possible you can get mini implants if your jaw isn’t strong enough to support full-size implants. You may even be able to get your implants immediately following a tooth extraction!
From One Tooth to Many, Implants Fill Gaps in Your Smile
Implants can replace any number of teeth, from a single tooth to an entire mouthful. Dr. Rogers will help you choose the dental restoration that is right for your unique situation. Your options may include:
- Dental implants and crowns – When used with a dental crown, an implant is a great choice for replacing one tooth.
- Dental implants and bridges – Implants can anchor a fixed bridge to replace several missing teeth.
- Dental implants and dentures – You can choose dentures that you can easily remove from implants for cleaning or dentures that remain attached to implants until a dentist removes them.
Stay Comfortable During Your Dental Implants Procedure
You’ll remain comfortable and relaxed throughout your dental implants procedure, thanks to amenities like our massage chairs, cozy blankets, and TVs where you can catch up on your favorite Netflix programs. In addition, you can choose from three kinds of safe dental sedation:
- Inhaled sedation, or “laughing gas”
- Oral sedative
- IV sedation with a dental anesthesiologist
Interested in dental implants? Call LakeCrest Dental in Broken Arrow, OK at 918-205-4492.