New Tulsa dentist, Dr. Rogers, wants to make LakeCrest Dental your trusted source for superior treatments to keep your smile healthy and radiant. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your gums and teeth immaculate, healthy, and safe with routine cleanings, exams, mouthguards, and cavity prevention.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the stunning smile you’ve always desired with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a damaged smile while maintaining its natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to provide quick relief for your unexpected, painful dental crises.
- Orthodontics – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth easily, and correct uneven teeth without anybody detecting your braces when you choose clear aligners!
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, make room for dental implants, prepare for orthodontic treatment, and extract problem teeth with oral surgery carried out right here in our practice.
- Dental Implants – For the most lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other painful symptoms of TMJ disorder can be relieved with our personalized night guard that eliminates pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recover naturally.
If it’s difficult for you to keep up with routine dentist appointments for examinations and cleanings, you might be amongst the countless other people who deal with dental anxiety. Our caring, experienced staff can offer relief, including soothing comforts like warm blankets, pillows, calming music and headphones, and dental sedation options, all designed with your convenience in mind and to calm any nerves you have about treatment.
We also aim to make your dental care more cost-effective, giving frequent specials and promotions as a method to thank you for your loyalty. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge card, and dental insurance, and you can even supplement the costs using our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call 918-205-4492 today for an appointment with New Tulsa, OK dentist, Dr. Rogers at LakeCrest Dental.