Area dentist, Dr. Rogers, wants to make LakeCrest Dental your relied on source for superior treatments to keep your smile healthy and radiant. You will experience services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums clean, healthy, and safe with regular cleanings, examinations, mouthguards, and decay prevention.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a harmed smile while preserving its natural look and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to offer fast relief for your unanticipated, painful dental emergencies.
- Orthodontics – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and align crooked teeth without anybody noticing your braces when you go with clear aligners!
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, make room for dental implants, prepare for orthodontic treatment, and extract problematic teeth with oral surgery performed right here in our practice.
- Dental Implants – For the most long lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can restore your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other painful symptoms of TMJ disorder can be relieved with our personalized night guard that eases pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recover naturally.
You might be among the millions of other adults who have a hard time with dental stress and anxiety if it’s difficult for you to keep up with regular dentist appointments for cleanings and examinations. However our caring, experienced team can provide relief, consisting of soothing amenities like warm blankets, pillows, calming music and headphones, and dental sedation choices, all created with your convenience in mind and to relax any nerves you have about treatment.
We also intend to make your dental care more affordable, providing frequent specials and promotions as a way to thank you for your loyalty. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and dental insurance, and you can also supplement the expenses utilizing our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call 918-205-4492 today for an appointment with Jenks, OK dentist, Dr. Rogers at LakeCrest Dental.