Place dentist, Dr. Rogers, wishes to make LakeCrest Dental your trusted source for first-class treatments to keep your smile bright and healthy. You will experience services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your gums and teeth clean, healthy, and safe with regular cleanings, exams, mouthguards, and tooth decay prevention.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the lovely smile you’ve always wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a damaged smile while protecting its natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to provide fast relief for your unexpected, uncomfortable dental crises.
- Orthodontics – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and correct misaligned teeth without anybody seeing your braces when you choose clear aligners!
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, prepare for dental implants, get ready for orthodontic treatment, and extract problematic teeth with oral surgery carried out right here in our practice.
- Dental Implants – For the most lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can repair your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other uncomfortable symptoms of TMJ disorder can be eased with our customized night guard that relieves pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recover naturally.
You may be amongst the millions of other adults who struggle with dental stress and anxiety if it’s tough for you to keep up with routine dentist appointments for examinations and cleanings. Our caring, experienced team can offer relief, consisting of soothing comforts like warm blankets, pillows, relaxing music and headphones, and dental sedation options, all developed to calm any nerves you have about treatment.
We also aim to make your dental care more affordable, giving frequent specials and promos as a way to thank you for your support. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge card, and dental insurance, and you can also supplement the costs using our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call 918-205-4492 today for an appointment with Coweta, OK dentist, Dr. Rogers at LakeCrest Dental.