Teeth implants can deal with multiple problems at the same time. Missing teeth can leave you feeling self-conscious about your smile and hesitant to speak. You may start avoiding dining out or eating your favorite foods if you have lost teeth. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and ability to chew
- Rebuild your self-confidence
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your professional and personal relationships
- Prevent damage to your jawbone
At LakeCrest Dental, your dentist desires your new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You obtain the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. We can work with you on a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting oral wellness.
The best options will rely on the number of teeth you require to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a total man-made tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your base. Then, add a bridge to fill the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated treatment permits you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the same visit. You’ll fix your smile in less time. We also offer All-on-6 implants.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw might require you to receive a bone graft before you can obtain typical implants. Mini implants can spare you a step. Since they are more compact than standard implants, you receive the equivalent benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your examination at LakeCrest Dental to discover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Coweta, OK. Call 918-205-4492 or fill out our .