If you’ve attempted pharmacy bleaching therapies, odds are it wasn’t a fantastic experience. With unpleasant strips or flimsy trays, they aren’t easy to use. Also, the outcomes often aren’t even that visible.
Do not allow that to deter you from attempting professional bleaching. Our bleaching treatments are:
- Developed to be more powerful – Consumer bleaching products have a higher percentage of “fillers” to keep them shelf-stable. Our bleaching solutions have more active ingredients, so they do a much better job.
- Easier to apply – Forget about aggravating strips! You’ll have a simpler time obtaining complete coverage with our whitening methods.
- More accommodating – You can choose an in-office treatment for the quickest outcomes or home therapies for the ease of whitening whenever you would like.
- Backed by your dental care team – If you encounter any kind of issues, our professionals are ready to help! You’ll get faster and more total explanations from us than from an online FAQ or item insert.
Your Smile Is in Great Hands With Our Professionals
Along with bleaching, you can enhance your smile with various other aesthetic dentistry therapies like teeth veneers, teeth contouring, and tooth bonding. You’ll find various other solutions to keep your smile looking and feeling great, including:
- General Dentistry – To improve your smile with bleaching and other aesthetic solutions, you need to begin with healthy teeth. See us routinely for general dental maintenance like cleanings and examinations to keep your smile in fantastic shape.
- Restorative Dental Care – Oral damage happens. We can repair it with restorative dental treatment like crowns and fillings when it does. We can replace them with dental bridges, dentures, or implants if you’ve lost teeth.
- Teeth Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants maintain the bone in your jaw healthy and strong.
- Dental Surgery – There’s no need to see an outside specialist because we can extract problem teeth and do other treatments to keep your oral health.
For teeth whitening in Valley Park or additional smile solutions, call us today at 918-921-9583 or use our to plan a visit to LakeCrest Dental.