While we offer multiple cosmetic dentistry procedures, you may need only a single treatment to conceal all of your smile flaws. When we apply Claremore dental veneers to the front surfaces of your teeth, they hide many kinds of cosmetic issues. They can:Doctor Tygran Pahlevanyan on Dental Veneers Read Transcript
A lot of patients do ask what veneers are. I think a lot of patients do see veneers on TV and they think that it can work for them. Veneers can help somebody to transform their smile. You can get the smile that you always wanted. Veneers ... so what we do is, before we do veneers, we do a mock-up of what it can look like. And the patient has a lot of involvement in creating the smile that they want.
- Straighten the look of misaligned teeth without orthodontics
- Close small spaces between teeth for a more uniform smile
- Make worn-down teeth look as good as new – or even better
- Lengthen the look of too-short teeth
- Cover stains so your smile is white and bright
- Repair chips and small cracks
- Strengthen your teeth
Don’t envy the smiles of celebrities. In many cases, they use porcelain veneers to attain their camera-ready smiles. Call us today at 918-921-9583 to see if you’re a candidate for the same procedure.
Getting Veneers Is Simple, & Caring For Them Is Too
Unlike orthodontics and other treatments that can take many months to improve your smile, you’ll see results in as few as two visits to our Claremore office. Here’s how it works:
- At your first visit, we’ll discuss your smile goals and agree on the size, shape, and shade of your porcelain veneers.
- We’ll remove a tiny amount of enamel to prepare your teeth for veneers and take an impression of your smile.
- The impression and other information is sent to the Arrowhead dental lab, where your veneers are made.
- When they arrive, you’ll return to our office so we can ensure the fit is perfect and make any needed adjustments.
- We’ll also advise you on how to keep your veneers looking great. Caring for your veneers is simple, since they’re made of strong and stain-resistant porcelain. With proper care, they should last at least a decade – and maybe much longer.
To see if dental veneers in Claremore are right for your smile, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-921-9583.